Intelliscreenx or lockinfo

finn5975

Banned
Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
I didn't want to create a new thread just for this, so I am hoping someone with Lock Info can answer this. Anytime I try to auto-refresh the weather from the lock screen it says the update failed. Is anyone else experiencing this?

Laelipoo

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
I didn't want to create a new thread just for this, so I am hoping someone with Lock Info can answer this. Anytime I try to auto-refresh the weather from the lock screen it says the update failed. Is anyone else experiencing this?

I was but the latest beta fixed this for me.

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site

It was a known bug—are you using the betas? Should be fixed now.

Highrisedrifter

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
Like Finn, I also didn't want to create a new thread about this question.

Is there a way in Intelliscreen X to disable the normal default notifications and only have them display in the ISX dropdown instead please? When I remove the default mail lockscreen notifications (for instance) they won't then show in ISX at all.

Cheers

sherlock

Sep 6, 2010
Visit site
I just installed and tried lockinfo. I couldn't figure out what was going on. The time/weather widget kept on disappearing but would stay blank and notifications wouldn't show up. Then it would bounce from the top to the bottom of the screen.

Sent from my iPad2 using Tapatalk

Laelipoo

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
I just installed and tried lockinfo. I couldn't figure out what was going on. The time/weather widget kept on disappearing but would stay blank and notifications wouldn't show up. Then it would bounce from the top to the bottom of the screen.

Sent from my iPad2 using Tapatalk

Are you using the beta? It's a lot smoother. The repo source is: http://apt.dba-technologies.com/beta/

iPhone 5 ✲ iPad Mini GSM ✲ Macbook Pro running Lion 10.8.2 ✲ Xbox 360 ✲ Nintendo 3DS ✲ PS3

Beamed from a galaxy far, far away using Tapatalk!

Laelipoo

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
I had that issue a while ago, but it got fixed for me. Maybe it's a tweak conflict?

iPhone 5 ✲ iPad Mini GSM ✲ Macbook Pro running Lion 10.8.2 ✲ Xbox 360 ✲ Nintendo 3DS ✲ PS3

fb2

Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
I have to admit, I wasn't feeling LI5 at all when I got it working after the JB. But as I play around with it, and as updates have been released to combat issues, it's started to grow on me. I'm anxiously awaiting a widget or update to the previous version add-on for Appigo Todo. One of the main reasons I fell in love with jailbreaks previously was the fact that I could view my GTD list and calendar on the lock screen - kept me up-to-speed on everything I needed to be getting into w/out the need to manually check throughout the day.

I know that feel bro. But I use OmniFocus. There is a great OmniFocus Plugin for LockInfos 4, but unfortunately it's not LockInfo 5 compatible. But the Developer said there will be a OmniFocus Widget today or tomorrow... That's the last missing part for my iPhone setup :3

Maybe you try OmniFocus, it's the best personal task management software! (recommendation)

Didn't think of that - good idea. Thanks!. I already have Bytafont installed, just haven't got around to looking for fonts.

Gonna try "Montalban" - it looks promising. Have any other suggestions? There are a million fonts on iPhoneruler site.

I can highly recommend "Existenz & Pages font". It's the font from the two great bluemetal themes "Pages" and "Existenz". It looks just amazing, It's the only font I use since the moment I saw it :p

Highrisedrifter

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
Like Finn, I also didn't want to create a new thread about this question.

Is there a way in Intelliscreen X to disable the normal default notifications and only have them display in the ISX dropdown instead please? When I remove the default mail lockscreen notifications (for instance) they won't then show in ISX at all.

Cheers

Anyone have an answer to this by any chance please? It's annoying that mail will pop up an alert on my lockscreen and in ISX too. I'd rather it just be in ISX but can't fathom out if there is a way to stop lockscreen notifications without disrupting ISX notifications too. Any help gratefully received please.

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
Anyone have an answer to this by any chance please? It's annoying that mail will pop up an alert on my lockscreen and in ISX too. I'd rather it just be in ISX but can't fathom out if there is a way to stop lockscreen notifications without disrupting ISX notifications too. Any help gratefully received please.

Just tested this and if I turn off View In Lock Screen under Settings/Notifications/Mail/(YourAccount), I still get a vibration or sound alert and an ISX notification but NO native popup. Are you sure you have your settings right? To me this is sort of the whole point of ISX.

Highrisedrifter

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
Just tested this and if I turn off View In Lock Screen under Settings/Notifications/Mail/(YourAccount), I still get a vibration or sound alert and an ISX notification but NO native popup. Are you sure you have your settings right? To me this is sort of the whole point of ISX.

Changed my settings, thanks Massie. Is there any way to wake the screen up with the ISX notification or is that purely the purview of the native lockscreen alerts please? Currently I get sound but the screen doesn't wake up. I think i'm just being too fussy. :)

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
Changed my settings, thanks Massie. Is there any way to wake the screen up with the ISX notification or is that purely the purview of the native lockscreen alerts please? Currently I get sound but the screen doesn't wake up. I think i'm just being too fussy. :)

when/IF Ashman ever updates Popup Blocker you will have that option

my suggestion is to email him about it (Popup Blocker) he's pretty good about responding

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site

One or the other I'm afraid, unless you decide to run the old version of WinterBoard that had the lock screen bug. Because that bug prevented native notifications from showing, if you used an HTML lockscreen with View in Lockscreen turned on for notifications, your screen would light but you wouldn't see the popup. Of course you could never update WB again.

(Until/if popup blocker is updated as Blink mentioned!)

Highrisedrifter

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
He responded and said he had no immediate plans to update Popup Blocker. It's on a fourteen day trial and when that runs out I will uninstall it until such times as it's updated.

Laelipoo

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
He responded and said he had no immediate plans to update Popup Blocker. It's on a fourteen day trial and when that runs out I will uninstall it until such times as it's updated.

FYI if you own lockinfo you get popup blocker for free, for life.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR