Anyway to change dialer theme back pre 6.0?

wolfedude88

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
Now that a jailbreak is out for the iphone 5, does anyone know of a theme for a pre ios 6.0 dialer? I know the jailbreak was just released but I didn't know if anyone knew of anything for the iphone 4 since it has had one already.

Just curious

Thanks

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
as far as i can tell theres only one theme that works with the dialer on ios6...
i forgot the name again, but currently themers are having issues theming the dialer for some reason...
if you search this forum for "ios6 dialer" im sure you will find the thread and theme im talking about

wolfedude88

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
Yeah I saw that thread a while back. Do you think this will be ironed out now that more developers will be working with 6.1 now?

chadec

Oct 12, 2010
Visit site
Yes, I'm sure in coming weeks there will be an influx of iOS 6 themes. Though I admit I prefer the 6 dialer. You should be able to change it in a short time.

wolfedude88

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
Yes, I'm sure in coming weeks there will be an influx of iOS 6 themes. Though I admit I prefer the 6 dialer. You should be able to change it in a short time.

That's what I thought. The dialer has grown on me some but I prefer the old look myself.

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
the thing is, the theming should work for the dialer! there is no discernable difference between the two themes that work, and the themes that do not work!!!
bites quick reply has a similar issue with the popup box, there is no reason why the popup box (the one with the smileys) is not themed through bites native theming, but it just doesnt work...

ill bet the developers of that dialer theme dont even know why it works!!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2