what's the status of Pandora Downloader on 6.1?

Rockdog97

Oct 14, 2011
Visit site
There is a jb tweak called xcon that bypasses the directv app (as well as many others) jailbreak detection. It's free and on cydia, there's a paid companion app called xcon alias that will prevent you from upgrading your directv app (or others) until the xcon bypass app is updated to support the new version. To make sure you have the latest and greatest version of xcon, add the devs repo and get it from there, it's:
N00neimp0rtant.dyndns.org/repo

I'm using the most recent version of the dtv apps with full functionality on my jailbroken iPad (v1.9.9) and iPhone (v2.4.1) running iOS 6.1

Will have to check that out if my dtv app does not restore after I update to 6.1 and JB. Thanks for the tip.

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
can you please refresh my memory of how to add this w/o cydia? (or even with Cydia?).

I'm about to upgrade to iOS 6.1 (from 5.1.1) and will then JB.. but want to make sure I can get this working once i do.

See my post here: http://forums.imore.com/jailbreaking-unlocking-hacks-themes-mods/231342-cydia-tips-tricks.html
Or if you have iFile, just click the link to the deb and choose Open in iFile, then choose Installer once you're in iFile. May need to reboot but that's it.

sherlock

Sep 6, 2010
Visit site
Thanks 3cit! I am checking with Harrison apps to see where they recommend too. Will the deb be clean?

Sent from my iPad2 using Tapatalk

Guacho

Jun 20, 2009
Visit site
haha kind of sort of.. google has been a really google friend lately

i only have 3 tweaks so far - iFile, Bulletin and now Pandora Downloader (which does work btw)

How did you get Pandora Downloader? Doesn't show up when I search in Cydia... Really looking forward to try it.

Guacho

Jun 20, 2009
Visit site
Look on page 2 of this thread

Just added their repo but these are the apps I get, am I doing something wrong??
yrety3y2.jpg

Guacho

Jun 20, 2009
Visit site

Sorry to be a pain guys but still not able to get it, I cliked on the deb file and it opens in safari.. How do I move that to Cydia

Guacho

Jun 20, 2009
Visit site

Thanks. I read that but thought there was another way to get it without downloading ifile first. I'll get it now

Thanks

nfrs2000

Feb 6, 2013
Visit site
I downloaded Pandora Downloader and my Pandora account was suspended. I can access my account but nothing plays. I opened another account to test and the app now plays songs. I had version 2.1.2 of Pan Downldr (Sinful Repo). I am afraid to DL it again and risk another account being suspended. Is there something i did wrong? Any help would be appreciated.

Iphone 5, iOS6.1

yes it has, i was having "issues" i.e IM LAZY

pandora downloader 2.1.2

for everyone, INCLUDING blink

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
I downloaded Pandora Downloader and my Pandora account was suspended. I can access my account but nothing plays. I opened another account to test and the app now plays songs. I had version 2.1.2 of Pan Downldr (Sinful Repo). I am afraid to DL it again and risk another account being suspended. Is there something i did wrong? Any help would be appreciated.

Iphone 5, iOS6.1

holy crap!! i wonder if they can tell now?

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
holy crap!! i wonder if they can tell now?

no
same thing happened to me when i forst got it to test.
i skipped like 10 songs in about 3 seconds. the sytem got pissed
everything returns to normal in like 15 minutes,
dont abuse the system and nothing will ever happen... abuse the system and you make the machine angry, but nothing like an actual account suspension

nfrs2000

Feb 6, 2013
Visit site
no
same thing happened to me when i forst got it to test.
i skipped like 10 songs in about 3 seconds. the sytem got pissed
everything returns to normal in like 15 minutes,
dont abuse the system and nothing will ever happen... abuse the system and you make the machine angry, but nothing like an actual account suspension

Thank man! Your right. LOL the machine did get PO'd. I will re DL it and give it a try.

sparkysprks5

Feb 6, 2013
Visit site
can someone please explain to me how i get pandora downloader back, i dont understand some of the things yall are saying. if someone could explain it please

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73