what's the status of Pandora Downloader on 6.1?

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
I will throw up the 2.1.2 deb tomorrow am or tonight, I just need to pull the deb from my phone and put it on Dropbox

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
I will throw up the 2.1.2 deb tomorrow am or tonight, I just need to pull the deb from my phone and put it on Dropbox

Many thanks! I prefer to do it that way since you can strip out the xsellize dependency before installing it.

Bill McNeal

Apr 23, 2009
Visit site
There is a jb tweak called xcon that bypasses the directv app (as well as many others) jailbreak detection. It's free and on cydia, there's a paid companion app called xcon alias that will prevent you from upgrading your directv app (or others) until the xcon bypass app is updated to support the new version. To make sure you have the latest and greatest version of xcon, add the devs repo and get it from there, it's:
N00neimp0rtant.dyndns.org/repo

I'm using the most recent version of the dtv apps with full functionality on my jailbroken iPad (v1.9.9) and iPhone (v2.4.1) running iOS 6.1

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
you remember how to install .debs without cydia? Is jailbreaking like riding a bike? or are you stocktarded?

bwa ha ha

good to have you back on the right side of the jailbreak

haha kind of sort of.. google has been a really google friend lately

i only have 3 tweaks so far - iFile, Bulletin and now Pandora Downloader (which does work btw)

Rockdog97

Oct 14, 2011
Visit site
can you please refresh my memory of how to add this w/o cydia? (or even with Cydia?).

I'm about to upgrade to iOS 6.1 (from 5.1.1) and will then JB.. but want to make sure I can get this working once i do.