flash ios 6.1 4s to cricket?

Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
i have a jailbroken sprint iphone 4s running on ios 6.1 and was wonder how do i flash it to cricket? or any prepaid carrier for that matter. i tried the Repo For Woody on cydia and it looks like its only good for 6.0.1 and under. any ideas?

Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
Yeah I've also youtubed it. It's not that there aren't results for it. But there aren't results for iPhone 4S running iOS 6.1. Everything seems to only work for 6.0.1 or lower

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
The same process will either work, or not for 6.1 - and you can always restore back to where you were before you started...

jvlrxidez

Feb 7, 2013
Visit site
I believe since the update and jailbreak were released at around the same time. We will see a tweak for CDMA 6.1 devices for Cricket flashing fairly soon.
We just need to get somebody on it. I'm sure it's compatible no doubt about that we'll just have to be patient and hope someones on the case.

Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
I believe since the update and jailbreak were released at around the same time. We will see a tweak for CDMA 6.1 devices for Cricket flashing fairly soon.
We just need to get somebody on it. I'm sure it's compatible no doubt about that we'll just have to be patient and hope someones on the case.

Yeah hopefully 👍

Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
But I am learning now that it's basically impossible to find a cricket dealer that will actually activate a flashed iphone for you. Which means its basically pointless to flash it? If any one can provide more information on that subject it would be appreciated.

biktorito

Feb 8, 2013
Visit site
I can Connect it for you. send me the phone's MEID, your name, address and what plan you want. I charge $50 for all plans, you choose $50,$60,$70. you dont pay untill your phone is connected.

simonsayno

Feb 15, 2013
Visit site
Let me ask you something, when you installed the commcenter patch, and then the carrier bundle, is it normal for it to say no service, and the phone continually searches, and get a pop that says needs restore iphone cannot make or receive calls? Im asking becuase this is what Im getting and I did exactly those two steps. In the about section I do see it says Cricket 30.7 and the PRL and MSID is set up, but I thought I would at least see the cricket logo and some signal. I did check my area for service and I do indeed get service out here. Bakersfield, Ca 93304.

ios 6.1 Sprint. I did also try this on 6.0.1. I have my shshs blobs and APtickets to downgrade if need be.

Thanks!

simonsayno

Feb 15, 2013
Visit site
Go to cydia then add the source Repo For Woody. Then download the commpatch and then which ever carrier bundle u want.

Robertelkins, not sure if I posted my question correctly to you, so here it is again. Just in case. Thanks.

Let me ask you something, when you installed the commcenter patch, and then the carrier bundle, is it normal for it to say no service, and the phone continually searches, and get a pop that says needs restore iphone cannot make or receive calls? Im asking becuase this is what Im getting and I did exactly those two steps. In the about section I do see it says Cricket 30.7 and the PRL and MSID is set up, but I thought I would at least see the cricket logo and some signal. I did check my area for service and I do indeed get service out here. Bakersfield, Ca 93304.

ios 6.1 Sprint. I did also try this on 6.0.1. I have my shshs blobs and APtickets to downgrade if need be.

Thanks!

simonsayno

Feb 15, 2013
Visit site
i have a jailbroken sprint iphone 4s running on ios 6.1 and was wonder how do i flash it to cricket? or any prepaid carrier for that matter. i tried the Repo For Woody on cydia and it looks like its only good for 6.0.1 and under. any ideas?

I know there are only two Jailbreaks out right now, but just to make sure, which jailbreak did you use the tethered redsnow or untethered evasi0n 1.3?
Thanks,

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2