Cydia getting slammed

iRy757

May 14, 2012
Visit site
Cydia has a message posted now about the overload and that everything should be working. I purchased Springtomize 2 but what do you know, still getting server errors. Yaaay.

t3ddie

Jan 9, 2013
Visit site
Cydia has a message posted now about the overload and that everything should be working. I purchased Springtomize 2 but what do you know, still getting server errors. Yaaay.

I have the same issue with Iconoclasm! I was able to download springtomize but several things aren't working for me with it. E.g. I can't hide my alarm, rotation and battery in my status bar :(
And when I respring my screen gets really dark

chadec

Oct 12, 2010
Visit site
Springtomize 2 may not be fully optimized for ios 6 yet. I encountered a number of applications that work just fine on 5.1.1 and will install without crashing in 6.1. They just aren't working as expected.
I would figure updates are being built currently. Developers needed to wait until yesterday to see how their tweaks and apps would work on the devices too.

Highrisedrifter

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
And when I respring my screen gets really dark

I get that, but it's the only issue with Springtomize I get; everything else works perfectly for me. It's soon fixed by hitting sleep then the home button again.

I've got the weather app bug as per the other thread on here but it's no big deal and i'll await a fix. Apart from that, all of my preferred JB apps are now installed and working perfectly.

Springtomize 2
Lockinfo 5
NCSettings
Activator
Cleverpin

Question to people though: If anyone is familiar with an Android app called 'Tasker', I am looking for something similar for the iPhone and I don't really want to keep installing, uninstalling and reinstalling each one to test them.

I've got Activator installed at the moment but I note another app called Zephyr seems to be popular too. I am wondering which app, between Activator and Zephyr, people prefer due to the layout, ease of use and functions available please? I can't seem to find a thread on Google in English that compares the two.

chadec

Oct 12, 2010
Visit site
I've got Activator installed at the moment but I note another app called Zephyr seems to be popular too. I am wondering which app, between Activator and Zephyr, people prefer due to the layout, ease of use and functions available please? I can't seem to find a thread on Google in English that compares the two.

They aren't comparable. They actually do two different things, think of Zephyr as a home button replacement. Instead of using the home button to switch apps you just swipe it off screen. And instead of double clicking the home button for the multi-app switcher you just swipe halfway and hold until it shows. I use Zephyr and have been enjoying it once I got used to navigating by gesture only.

Activator is alike in that it uses a lot of gestures but it allows for you to decide the function that each gesture engages. For example mine is set so that a long hold on the sleep/wake button will launch display recorder. Holding the status bar for a moment will bring up callbar. Swiping left to right brings up a URL bar if I need to copy a site address in a quick moment etc.

They work side by side. And a great deal of tweaks require activator so you'll likely wind up with it either way. (come to think of it activator should be required for zephyr)

Hope that helps some!

jmendel33

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
Ive almost got everything i had, but when i try for forecast or iconoclasm i just keep getting a forbidden error, anyone have any insight?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods