Evasi0n Jailbreak, Not Ready Today

LazyStarGazer

Nov 25, 2009
Visit site
What is a troll "bridge"?

Any post that could conceivably be interpreted as even slightly negative, and suddenly "TROLL ALERT"

I may be wrong, but I recall Sean being on 'Team Pure' , which could arguably make any posts of his on the subject of JB...

Get ready...

Here it comes...

Small 't' troll!

...gasp!

Lol.
All in fun Sean. ;)

wolfedude88

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
What is a troll "bridge"?

Any post that could conceivably be interpreted as even slightly negative, and suddenly "TROLL ALERT"

I dont think the thread is needed, but this sites is one of the worst I have seen when it comes to always jumping to call someone a troll.

keneo

Jul 24, 2012
Visit site
Apple is never making an iPhone again...i woke up today and there was no news about a new iPhone, so they must be going out of business.

But see, There IS news about the jailbreak. It went from 80% to 85%. Why would theyu bump it only 5% this morning?

I hope I just missed something. Maybe they really bumped it late last night and there is another bump coming today. But doesnt look that way

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
But see, There IS news about the jailbreak. It went from 80% to 85%. Why would theyu bump it only 5% this morning?

I hope I just missed something. Maybe they really bumped it late last night and there is another bump coming today. But doesnt look that way

Perhaps it's already done and they're toying with people and getting a buzz watching all the angst...

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
I don't see anything wrong with a thread that starts conversation that is what a forum is all about. Anyway to me it doesn't matter for all the reasons that have been said and one more. Even if it was released today the servers would be hammered it always happens. So there would be errors running the tool, errors installing the tweaks and apps and it usually takes a day or two for the excitement to subside. So for me I wasn't prepared to run everything today anyway :0)

Highrisedrifter

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
I don't see anything wrong with a thread that starts conversation that is what a forum is all about. Anyway to me it doesn't matter for all the reasons that have been said and one more. Even if it was released today the servers would be hammered it always happens. So there would be errors running the tool, errors installing the tweaks and apps and it usually takes a day or two for the excitement to subside. So for me I wasn't prepared to run everything today anyway :0)

Good point. Forgot about that.

Ryonee

Feb 3, 2013
Visit site
Ugh been waiting for this JB for a looong time. I couldnt sleep last night! I kept checking to make sure I refreshed the browser every few hours lol

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
Money from ads? lol

Last I checked, Larry_pod2Page & Sergey_nerdBrin were not part of evad3rs.

Oh no!! It's googles evil new strategy to gain access to ios users data!
They want us to google break our devices.

when a site has ads the more people visit the more money the site makes. It was one of the reasons listed by the OP. So your response makes no sense?

LazyStarGazer

Nov 25, 2009
Visit site
when a site has ads the more people visit the more money the site makes. It was one of the reasons listed by the OP. So your response makes no sense?

Thanks for the tutorial, but I already understand how the internet is presently monetized.

I don't believe that web site hits & ad revenue are what motivates jailbreak devs. That's why I mock the suggestion.

Edit: They probably don't give the revenue to charity, either. I think they do it for the challenge, mainly.

Just my opinion.

anon(3733516)

Nov 4, 2011
Visit site
lol i like how people are saying that they're fine with it taking a little longer than anticipated when they do not have a choice but too

just say you're Effing Pissed people! it's okay, really

I'm not pissed. I'd rather have something stable later than something buggy right now.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro