Countdown to iOS 6.1 untethered jailbreak release party!

ngduatin

Feb 4, 2013
Visit site
Process now increase to 97%, the time evasd3r release this tool is near :)

97%: Final testing and preparation. Come back soon!

Next step: Release!

Requirements

• 5 minutes of your time!
  • A computer, running Windows (XP minimum), Mac OS X (10.5 minimum) or Linux (x86 / x86_64)
  • An iPhone, iPad or iPod running iOS 6.0 through 6.1 (you may check in Settings / General / About => Version)
  • A USB cable to connect the device to the computer

Important! Read me!

• Backup your iOS device using iTunes or iCloud before using evasi0n. This way you are sure to never lose any data if something wrong happens.
  • Please disable the lock passcode of your iOS device before using evasi0n. It can cause issues.
  • Be patient while the jailbreaking process is running, don't start iTunes or Xcode in the meanwhile. The best is to not touch the computer until the end of the jailbreaking process.
  • If the process gets stuck somewhere, it's safe to restart the program, reboot the device (if necessary by holding down Hold and Home until it shuts down), and rerun the process.

before doing jailbreak ios 6 you must save your SHSH for restore in future

Reference: http://www.lazada.vn/cam-nang-mua-s...ng-cu-jailbreak-ios-6-sap-duoc-phat-hanh.html

huong-dan-va-cong-cu-jailbreak-ios-6-sap-duoc-phat-hanh.html

sector107

Jan 19, 2012
Visit site
2% to go time!! Does anyone know if we can still get JB apps we buy transfer to another phone? for instance I bought intelliscreenX on my 3gs but I now have the 4s, will I be able to excess that somehow on the new phone without having to pay for it again?

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
2% to go time!! Does anyone know if we can still get JB apps we buy transfer to another phone? for instance I bought intelliscreenX on my 3gs but I now have the 4s, will I be able to excess that somehow on the new phone without having to pay for it again?

you sure can. just enter your original log in info you used to purchase thru cydia

follow the prompts for new device

Laelipoo

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site

You sure can. I went from a 3GS to a 4S to my 5, and all your tweaks can be transferred, just log in with the gmail or Facebook account you used the first time.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77