Countdown to iOS 6.1 untethered jailbreak release party!

iRy757

May 14, 2012
Visit site
Oh I'd still make it. It's just IT training lol. I could take probably 4 hours of sleep and be good to go. Followed by 5 espresso shots in a cup from Starbucks at 9 AM.

Ryonee

Feb 3, 2013
Visit site
I now honestly dont think itll be 100% tonight. I changed my computer clock from 10pm to 10AM and the percentage went down to 86%
Well...they royally screwed with us.

talkin73

Jul 1, 2009
Visit site
I now honestly dont think itll be 100% tonight. I changed my computer clock from 10pm to 10AM and the percentage went down to 86%

I just tried the same thing and even went back a few days and the percentage changes with the date of my computer. How does that make sense?? Shouldn't the site say exactly how much is done regardless of the date/time? The real date/time don't change regardless of your computer settings so why would the amount completed change on their site? Anyone have an explanation other than the one offered by Ryonee above ;-)

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site

I just tried the same thing and even went back a few days and the percentage changes with the date of my computer. How does that make sense?? Shouldn't the site say exactly how much is done regardless of the date/time? The real date/time don't change regardless of your computer settings so why would the amount completed change on their site? Anyone have an explanation other than the one offered by Ryonee above ;-)

UN. REAL.

brandonc_48

Dec 31, 2012
Visit site
Looks like they have a specific time picked and they use your computer/phones time to determine the correct countdown percentage based on your current time.

I fast forwarded my clock on my phone to 9:00am cst feb 4th an it was at 99%

iRy757

May 14, 2012
Visit site
Yup. Looks like tomorrow it is. 12:10 am est here. Nice treat to come home to after my first day at work! Can't wait!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods