Countdown to iOS 6.1 untethered jailbreak release party!

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
Thanks! I'll do both just to be sure

What are you trying to backup? If you're trying to backup you can manually at the least backup your themes. This will save you from putting it back in Winterboard.

In iExplorer go to private/var/stash and look for the Themes.xxxxx folder. Copy the contents inside which is all your Winterboard themes and tweaks. When your JB is redone the Theme.xxxx folder will have different numbers and letters which is why you copy the contents. So go to the same location and put the folders back.

gmerger

Sep 30, 2011
Visit site
What are you trying to backup? If you're trying to backup you can manually at the least backup your themes. This will save you from putting it back in Winterboard.

In iExplorer go to private/var/stash and look for the Themes.xxxxx folder. Copy the contents inside which is all your Winterboard themes and tweaks. When your JB is redone the Theme.xxxx folder will have different numbers and letters which is why you copy the contents. So go to the same location and put the folders back.

I am mostly trying to backup various tweaks and things such as f.lux, my infinidock/infinifolders, barrel, etc. things like that. I don't really have many themes but I have alot of small tweaks that would be time consuming to re-download so I wanted to know if there was a way to sort of backup and restore everything I have from cydia much like I do with everything form the app store/ itunes

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
I'm not sure about the on demand, I have just used the toggle in sbsettings.
Notification drop, left swipe, flip toggle, tethering

iRy757

May 14, 2012
Visit site
Quick question you guys. I was attempting to back up my SHSH Blobs using TinyUmbrella. And it says "Apple is not signing iphone5_world 6.0 (10A405) SHSH requests anymore. All you can do now is select CYDIA and hope that CYDIA has your SHSH saved. If not, there is nothing you can do."

But I'm updated to 6.1. I don't get it? Do I have to be jailbroken in order to save SHSH blobs?

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
Quick question you guys. I was attempting to back up my SHSH Blobs using TinyUmbrella. And it says "Apple is not signing iphone5_world 6.0 (10A405) SHSH requests anymore. All you can do now is select CYDIA and hope that CYDIA has your SHSH saved. If not, there is nothing you can do."

But I'm updated to 6.1. I don't get it? Do I have to be jailbroken in order to save SHSH blobs?

follow every step and you're golden!

How to save iOS 6.1 SHSH blobs - YouTube

Laelipoo

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
Unless the world ends it should be out tomorrow
yha9y9yn.jpg

iRy757

May 14, 2012
Visit site
I'll stay up until 3:30 AM EST (12:30 PST) if its not done by then then ill just get it tomorrow after my 9-5. But that's over 4-7 hours away, I'm staying hopeful it'll be midnight. I'm not sure if they're based on the west coast or not.

swarlos

Trusted Member
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
I'll stay up until 3:30 AM EST (12:30 PST) if its not done by then then ill just get it tomorrow after my 9-5. But that's over 4-7 hours away, I'm staying hopeful it'll be midnight. I'm not sure if they're based on the west coast or not.

Man I hope so to!!!

iRy757

May 14, 2012
Visit site
So lets all read into this like the blogs did about the "3" on the calendar!

It jumped to 92% exactly one hour after jumping to 91%. So what if its going to be released 8 house from now?? Lol.

Could be. I might risk no sleep tonight and still making the first day of my new job tomorrow morning for this jailbreak lol.

I think they're milking it so they can watch the rest of the bowl. Bahaha.

swarlos

Trusted Member
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
Could be. I might risk no sleep tonight and still making the first day of my new job tomorrow morning for this jailbreak lol.

I think they're milking it so they can watch the rest of the bowl. Bahaha.

Hey I start a new job tomorrow too!!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox