Countdown to iOS 6.1 untethered jailbreak release party!

Laelipoo

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
Other tweaks on my list: Zephyr, Cascade, Folder Enhancer, Iconoclasm, f.Lux, ncsettings/sbsettings, bolt, iFile and IconRenamer. Other things I do use but that's the rest of my "must have" list.

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
The first apps i will be downloading are Springtomize 2, F.LUX ( i missed that so bad) and NC settings. I am still undecided about intelliscreen x right now with that whole upgrade thing. Cant wait to jailbreak my phone :cool:

JobSteves

Jan 3, 2013
Visit site
This is the first ever jailbreak for me. I've had iPhones before though but all were stock. An original, then a 3g, 4 and now a 5 but amongst that lot I had a couple of Android phones and I was astonished at the level of customisation that was available to a rooted phone.

So here I am, party hat on head and noise-maker in mouth, holding myself in a state of catlike readiness awaiting the Evasi0n website to go live.

I've done some research and I think the apps I am most interested in are Lockinfo, SBsettings, BiteSMS, possibly Springtomize 2 and some kind of call/SMS blocker as I get a few nuisance/marketing calls/text messages which I would like to completely ignore.

NCserttings<SBsettings.

SBsettings has one of the ugliest UI's I have ever seen.

JobSteves

Jan 3, 2013
Visit site
NCserttings<SBsettings.

SBsettings has one of the ugliest UI's I have ever seen.

PS @Blink, if it doesn't come out tomorrow so what. None if us know how hard it is to crete a working JB so 8'm sure we can all wait. I mean yeah I want a jailbreak as much as the next guy but waiting an extra day or two is no sweat considering the thousands of hours the developers have invested in it.

vagish2

Feb 3, 2013
Visit site
iFile, activator, springtomize, zephyr, deck, dreamboard, ostium, and fusion have been on my list for a looooooooooooong time....

brandon035

Feb 3, 2013
Visit site
Well just like everyone else, I have been waiting a while for a JB also. I cannot stress enough how EXCITED I am to finally be able to push this iPhone 5 I have to it's fullest potential. Its nothing but up from here boys and girls.

*cheers* *puff-puff* *pass*

brandon035

Feb 3, 2013
Visit site
I'm brand new to this site, but I plan on visiting a lot more and hope to learn some new stuff, and refresh myself on some other things.

iRy757

May 14, 2012
Visit site
Oh also I'll be getting Color Keyboard and ofcourse MewSeek and iTransmission.

I think you meant NCSettings > SBSettings @ JobSteves. I agree, terribly hideous UI.

I had activator before but I seldom used it. My brother swears upon it though, he made me download it bahaha.

And welcome Brandon! Thanks for joining us. Stick around and I'm sure you'll learn a plethora of new and exciting Apple information!

iRy757

May 14, 2012
Visit site
2:16 AM EST , still resting at 80%

PlanetBeing reported 4 hours ago:

RT @planetbeing: Good full day of testing. Found some weird edge cases, but they're resolved. Still need to test on many other device/firmware combos

Still hopeful for a release today.

Goodeye

Dec 13, 2011
Visit site
iP4pwn posted that people shouldn't lose any sleep it won't be out in the next 12 hours. If its like others have been it usually goes out by 3PM EST

shampz

Jan 25, 2013
Visit site
Glad to see everyone excited including me . Iphone5 is my first iOS device. I am a long time android user and i know what root access means. Its turning out be a nice thread to know what the must have JB apps are. Would also love inputs from users here on what should be on the "must have app list" for a JB device

Cheers!!

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73