iOS 6 Cydia Tweak Compatibility List

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
I'm sure people will have a lot of questions in the coming days about whether or not their favorite apps and tweaks have been updated for the iOS 6 jailbreak. This list is a good place to start your search: List of iOS 6 compatible jailbreak tweaks UPDATE: Most recent list is available here.

I'm sure it's not perfectly up to date as it relies on user input, but it should help with some of the more popular tweaks. Luckily, devs have already had a lot of time with iOS 6 on older devices, so I'm hopeful that any needed changes for the iPhone 5 won't be a big issue.

Last edited:

iDonev

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Here's an idea: someone should create a dedicated twitter account that announces apps as they become iOS 6 compatible.

Also some good news from Intelliborn :)
image.jpg

Last edited:

Laelipoo

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
The good news is a lot of the tweaks I use daily are ready. Just need full support from sbsettings and I know David Ashman is working on lockinfo and libweather. So close!

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
The good news is a lot of the tweaks I use daily are ready. Just need full support from sbsettings and I know David Ashman is working on lockinfo and libweather. So close!

you read what he is doing to lock info right?
its going to be COMPLETELY different :(

also intelliscreen x is too much, i dont need an os on my os, plus overpriced, and mywi, the number of people who have unlimited data now, also the amount of people with free hotspots, this feature is useless and again OVERPRICED

Laelipoo

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
you read what he is doing to lock info right?
its going to be COMPLETELY different :(

also intelliscreen x is too much, i dont need an os on my os, plus overpriced, and mywi, the number of people who have unlimited data now, also the amount of people with free hotspots, this feature is useless and again OVERPRICED

I did yes, but since I already own it i might as well try it. I may even like it.

I don't tether since it'd get the plan holder in big big trouble. But I do agree that it's a hefty price tag.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
This is awesome all the ones I use are already compatible. The only thing I will have to figure out now is how to rename my image files in my custom theme for the iPhone 5. I'm also going to try out Auxo because I saw the vid and it looks teh awesome. It is the only new tweak I'm planning to try out.

wolfedude88

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
My main want is something really basic. I want the pre 6.0 phone dialer. Anyone know if there is anything already for people with iPhone 4's who already can jailbreak?

I know it is something minor but just something I want to change.

Think there will be something for that? Just the plain old stock dialer theme?

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
from personal experience auxxo sucks, and it has a memory leak.
just my opinion though... except for the memory leak part!

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site

are you poor??

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
are you poor??

Absolutely
But that's not exactly what I mean.
I'm biased against intelliscreen because of bite, and I feel like intelliscreen is to much "lock screen"
And mywi, well it's got to be outdated soon.
How many people have unlimited data, or a data plan that doesn't allow tethering?
And with the likes of tetherme and pdanet why is anyone going to spend 20 bucks AGAIN! If it's 20!

iDonev

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
And mywi, well it's got to be outdated soon.
How many people have unlimited data, or a data plan that doesn't allow tethering?
And with the likes of tetherme and pdanet why is anyone going to spend 20 bucks AGAIN! If it's 20!

We don't know that they'll charge for the update. The move from the original MyWi to MyWi 4 was paid. The upgrade from MyWi 4 to MyWi 5 was free. I hope MyWi 6 is free as well...
Also their argument with MyWi 4 was that they've rewritten the entire app. Their recent tweet says 6 will just have a revamped OnDemand.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh