iOS 6 Cydia Tweak Compatibility List

talkin73

Jul 1, 2009
Visit site
crap. that makes want to jailbreak again!

I assumed you were going to jailbreak again... was this ever in question?!?!? Look at how many posts you have in the jailbreak section of the forums... I'm pretty sure it's in your blood!!! Besides, if you know there's a JB tool out there and you haven't tried it, you'll get that nervous twitch again and that just makes it hard to hold down a job ;-)

_YoKolorMeBadd

Feb 14, 2011
Visit site
you read what he is doing to lock info right?
its going to be COMPLETELY different :(

also intelliscreen x is too much, i dont need an os on my os, plus overpriced, and mywi, the number of people who have unlimited data now, also the amount of people with free hotspots, this feature is useless and again OVERPRICED

So true. Now that I have hotspot, I don't even need MyWi anymore. But it was great when I had my Verizon iPhone 4 ;).

I bought Intelliscreen X but I don't even know if I'm going to download it. Like you stated earlier, it's a tad too much going on with it.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

This is what gets me mad, these JB devs are showing that these things can be done in the OS so why isn't Apple doing it? This is what makes a smartphone smart and efficient. I know the whole cast your net to get the majority of the market, keep things simple crap but come on this is utterly the kind of thing that makes the OS stand out and innovative. I would get it just for the ability to clear notifications from the lock screen one of my major wants in iOS 7.

sherlock

Sep 6, 2010
Visit site
... also intelliscreen x is too much, i dont need an os on my os, plus overpriced, and mywi, the number of people who have unlimited data now, also the amount of people with free hotspots, this feature is useless and again OVERPRICED

I use Bulletin instead of ISX.

natasftw

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
from personal experience auxxo sucks, and it has a memory leak.
just my opinion though... except for the memory leak part!

I've never touched it, but how long ago did you have it? From iOS5 and on, there shouldn't be memory leaks. The Apple SDK handles that for you now.

GibMcFragger

Sep 5, 2010
Visit site
If you're using BiteSMS with the iPhone 5, be sure to add http://cydia.bitesms.com to your repo list. There's a 7.2 beta version that fixes the crashing problem sending messages with quick reply in 7.1
Awesome! Thanks!

Unrelated. Anyone find any themes that are compatible with iOS 6.1 yet? The few I have tried are missing icons (Camera, Maps, Mail, etc). I tried using iFile to fix it, but I can't get maps or music icons to theme.

arin.failing

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
So true. Now that I have hotspot, I don't even need MyWi anymore. But it was great when I had my Verizon iPhone 4 ;).

I bought Intelliscreen X but I don't even know if I'm going to download it. Like you stated earlier, it's a tad too much going on with it.

what do you mean "it's a tad too much going on with it"? I saw the other guy's post, as well, with similar info. You can make ISX as simple or complex as you want. My configuration looks very Apple-esque. I love simplicity, and that's what I've made it. Here's my config, and why:

Top Shelf: Weather App (cuz I don't need to see it ALL the time, but I don't like using the stock weather app, either)
Main Widgets: ISX Quick Settings (cuz there are useful tools to be accessed on-the-fly [wifi on/off, BT on/off , respring, flash light, airplane mode]) and Calendar (which can be, and I have, collapsed unless needed)
Left Page: RSS feeds (cuz I don't need to waste time/battery by unlocking>opening folder>opening app)
Right Page: Email (cuz I like to have the quick info from my work and personal emails in case a response is needed)

It's a VERY clean, minimalistic look on it's face, as well as when you dive deeper into each setting. You have the option, however, to make it EXTREMELY complex. And to be honest, I find that LockInfo is much more crowded on the lockscreen and in NC. But I've only used the trial version.

LazyStarGazer

Nov 25, 2009
Visit site
I'm sure people will have a lot of questions in the coming days about whether or not their favorite apps and tweaks have been updated for the iOS 6 jailbreak. This list is a good place to start your search: List of iOS 6 compatible jailbreak tweaks UPDATE: Most recent list is available here.

I'm sure it's not perfectly up to date as it relies on user input, but it should help with some of the more popular tweaks. Luckily, devs have already had a lot of time with iOS 6 on older devices, so I'm hopeful that any needed changes for the iPhone 5 won't be a big issue.

The link posted here has been down since yesterday. (Servers busy, unavailable, blah blah).

Does anyone have a link to a functional list?

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro