Official 6.1 Jailbreaking Tool Announced, Will Be Called Evasi0n

Laelipoo

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
As announced on twitter today, the official website of the 6.1 Jailbreaking tool will be called evasi0n, will jailbreak anything running 6.0-6.1 and will go live soon.

Add it to your bookmarks!

http://evasi0n.com/

iPhone 5 ✲ iPad 3 WiFi ✲ Macbook Pro running Lion 10.8.2 ✲ Xbox 360 ✲ Nintendo 3DS ✲ PS3

Beamed from a galaxy far, far away using Tapatalk!

jmendel33

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
As announced on twitter today, the official website of the 6.1 Jailbreaking tool will be called evasi0n, will jailbreak anything running 6.0-6.1 and will go live soon.

Add it to your bookmarks!

http://evasi0n.com/

iPhone 5 ✲ iPad 3 WiFi ✲ Macbook Pro running Lion 10.8.2 ✲ Xbox 360 ✲ Nintendo 3DS ✲ PS3

Beamed from a galaxy far, far away using Tapatalk!

I cant wait!!'

F34R

Jul 28, 2011
Visit site
This is 100% legit? I want to donate, but I want to make sure it's to the proper people for doing all this work for us.

edit:
found all the info lol. Donation done.

gordol

Apr 13, 2012
Visit site
Will this jb support untethered on the iPad2? I haven't let my iPad update to iOS6 because I don't want to lose jb on it.

luispl

Dec 22, 2012
Visit site
Hello I just purchased my first ipad 4th generation. My main question is if I jail break woulda be able to download apps from the USA ?
I currently live in an Asian country and when I try to download apps from USA such as Netflix, magazines, etc. the iTunes section for my country won't allow it. If I do jailbreak, would I be able to download those? Also are they free? Sorry I'm a newbie and new to this.
Any helpful comments would be appreciated

iDonev

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Hello I just purchased my first ipad 4th generation. My main question is if I jail break woulda be able to download apps from the USA ?
I currently live in an Asian country and when I try to download apps from USA such as Netflix, magazines, etc. the iTunes section for my country won't allow it. If I do jailbreak, would I be able to download those? Also are they free? Sorry I'm a newbie and new to this.
Any helpful comments would be appreciated

You don't need a jailbreak for that. Simply create a second dummy account for iTunes and choose USA as the country. That will allow you to download the free apps from the App Store. If you want to purchase apps, buy US iTunes Gift Cards from eBay and redeem them to your dummy account.

iDonev

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I suppose this thread is the best for posting recent developments with the evasi0n tool. So, here's the latest :)

image.jpg

Laelipoo

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
I saw that this morning. Great progress. Now we just need all the big guns to get iPhone 5 support and life will be beautiful.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
I have been watching this and just dying for it to happen. I can't wait to JB my i5 and get it back to normal. I have already upgraded my wife to 6.1 so when 6.1.1 drops she wont be stuck on 5.1.1 so I'm ready!

rdiddy_25

Sep 20, 2009
Visit site
I'm still on the fence if I should update to 6.1 and jb once it's available. I have my 4S on 5.1.1 and jb. It runs fine and not really seeing a reason to update.

rich67

Nov 26, 2011
Visit site
I am so stoked I can JB my 6.1. I missed it when I upgraded, but the extra features made it a little worthwhile. However, now I can't wait to customize my screens again...:cool:

luispl

Dec 22, 2012
Visit site
You don't need a jailbreak for that. Simply create a second dummy account for iTunes and choose USA as the country. That will allow you to download the free apps from the App Store. If you want to purchase apps, buy US iTunes Gift Cards from eBay and redeem them to your dummy account.
Yes I've used my sisters USA account but I tried using my bank account from here. It's inconvenient to use her credit card information and make her pay for it. My point is, will jail breaking help me able download apps from USA store even though I'm overseas. Isn't jail breaking , getting free apps the whole point of it?

luispl

Dec 22, 2012
Visit site
Getting free apps (that otherwise cost
money) is not the point. That's piracy and a verboten topic here.

So what's the point of jail breaking, I still don't understand. From what I see from other posts, it seems like this is why they jail break, this is just my opinion.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR