Need help for iphone 3gs activation screen stuck!

strekdam

Jan 19, 2013
Visit site
i saw on all videos and websites that u can only unlock it when u are at the begin screen (so where all the app icons are). But after my IPhone was updated to IOS 6.0.1 it won't go on the begin screen it just starts and i come at the configuration/activation screen wich i need to take all those steps again, i keep getting stuck on that i can't go any further. I've tried the redsnow and jailbreak and all, but if i do that (if i do select ipsw it says its invalid to that version (even i have the newest version of it), and if i press the jailbreak i follow the steps and it just won't work out it gives me errors and says i do it wrong what i don't.
Please help me solve this problem i really want to play some apps and just can contact someone...
I keep getting stuck on the activation screen and i want to past that without getting any trouble.
Thanks in advance and have a nice day : )

Easy Now

Feb 7, 2013
Visit site
Yesterday I updated my 3gs from 5.1.1 to iOS 6.1 and now I am seeing this screen on iPhone, and iTunes is also sorry and unable to activate it.
Apple-Activation-Error.png
The iOS 5.1.1 which was installed on the device before upgrading to iOS 6.1 was jailbroken by Sn0wbreeze in 2011.

Easy Now

Feb 7, 2013
Visit site
sn0wbreeze was recently updated. Try using it.
You mean the version 2.9.8 of sn0wbreeze? I am trying it right now. Just FYI I tried evasi0n and it didnt help - it says "the device is not activated", so evasi0n as I was told is just a jailbreaking tool, not hacktivation.
* I will update later my result with sn0wbreeze *

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice