that's not true i have a sprint iphone 4 and verizon put the phone their network. i just gave verizon the meid number then they gave me my new cell number the phone is on their smartphone prepaid plan $45.00 per month. all have to do is get a verizon prl the phone is still on sprint. and ps i told verizon the iphone was a sprint cell phone. the man said i can use it on their network
    06-25-2014 08:19 PM
    that's not true i have a sprint iphone 4 and verizon put the phone their network. i just gave verizon the meid number then they gave me my new cell number the phone is on their smartphone prepaid plan $45.00 per month. all have to do is get a verizon prl the phone is still on sprint. and ps i told verizon the iphone was a sprint cell phone. the man said i can use it on their network
    I'm not buying it. It has been Verizon's policy to not activate a device on their network that was not OEM'ed specifically for Verizon.
    06-26-2014 07:13 AM
    I'm not buying it. It has been Verizon's policy to not activate a device on their network that was not OEM'ed specifically for Verizon.
    Using the online phone ESN eligibility checker on Verizon's site, the MEID came up as eligible for a new plan or add to existing.

Is there a way to flash it from Sprint to Verizon if this is the case? I've already jailbroken the it (iPhone 4), and wondering where to go next.
    06-28-2014 07:14 PM
    Using the online phone ESN eligibility checker on Verizon's site, the MEID came up as eligible for a new plan or add to existing.
    If I'm not mistaken all that does is verify that the phone isn't stolen.

Is there a way to flash it from Sprint to Verizon if this is the case? I've already jailbroken the it (iPhone 4), and wondering where to go next.
    If there is a way, I'm sure someone online can do it for a fee.
    07-02-2014 11:44 AM
29 12