Jailbreak iOS 6.0.1 iPhone 4S?

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Just trying to spread joy to all. If I can make those droids happy then I have brought light to an otherwise crazy disorganized fragmented world

U_MAD_BRO

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
Well, clown, if your dad bought them, then they werent free were they?
And just because of the term "jailbreak" people like you assume that something illegal or illegitimate is going on. But that is simply not true for "ALL" jailbreakers, especially this particular forum. Jailbreaking is freeing a device from restraints placed upon it. Restraints such as needing to go to settings to toggle everyday options, or a messaging app that forces you to stop everything you are doing just to reply.... In my opinion, a jailbroken device is MORE legitimate than a "crippled" non jailbroken device

And I am quite aware of my very specific and very purposeful avatar.

Also, did I mention you are a clown?

Wow, registered here just to ask you...

u mad bro?

Thank you to the people who answered the question.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
Wow, registered here just to ask you...

u mad bro?

Thank you to the people who answered the question.

It seems like people have forgotten the what being flamed feels like? I remember some of the forums I was on people got flamed so much it was like a right of passage. Anyway you joined up to ask and it was a valid question. Just like 3cit was right to ask if you meant free games as in pirating because when I read your post that is what I thought also. Another thing is you should know your info before you respond because nothing about Jailbreaking is illegal it was made legal Jailbreaking and Unlocking is Now Officially Legal in United States | Redmond Pie Apple voids your warranty if the device is Jailbroken but that doesn't make it illegal.

AmpedPotato

Dec 9, 2012
Visit site
Man I really wish I didn't "upgrade" my 4S to 6.0.1! Maps app sucks, Google YouTube app sucks, I even miss the old silver status bar. Even worse that the jailbreak is taking this long. Not that I'm complaining (well maybe a little,) since I have nothing to contribute to the process. I appreciate all the effort that the JB'ers are putting into this! I hope that there is a "breakthrough" soon! If not, I suppose I can live with it, and slap myself everyday for "upgrading" from 5.1.1 to 6.0.1!

tinnushka

Jan 6, 2013
Visit site
Hello,

My brother made me a gift for NYE an iPhone 4S. But its network is locked with Orange. I need to unlock it and use my operator's SIM card.

Is that possible to unlock it for free?

Here im sending my iphone's info:

- iPhone 4S
- Version 6.0.1
- Model MD239FD
- Serie DNVHDW45DTD2
- IMEI 01 306000 114939 1

Thank you in advance.

Ciao :)

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Hello,

My brother made me a gift for NYE an iPhone 4S. But its network is locked with Orange. I need to unlock it and use my operator's SIM card.

Is that possible to unlock it for free?

Here im sending my iphone's info:

- iPhone 4S
- Version 6.0.1
- Model MD239FD
- Serie DNVHDW45DTD2
- IMEI 01 306000 114939 1

Thank you in advance.

Ciao :)

No dude. You need to pay for a factory unlock.

Lozenger19

Jun 18, 2012
Visit site
No dude. You need to pay for a factory unlock.

Disagree as I have managed to get my iPhone 3GS factory unlocked for free.

If you are on contract, orange will do a free unlock.

If you are PAYG (pay as you go), then shop around because there are places that offer free unlocking

Good luck

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro