AT&t iPhone 4 unlocked for Verizon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rdmedina7

Sep 20, 2012
Visit site
Hey y'all, I searched but never saw an answer for this really. I recently unlocked an iPhone 4 from AT&T through unlock fusion on eBay, can I use it on Verizon? I need to know ASAP. I cat get a straight answer.

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
We need an unlock sticky that covers 4 points...

Verizon cannot be unlocked to work on any other U.S. networks.

Sprint cannot be unlocked to work on any other U.S. networks.

AT&T will not work on Verizon or sprint.

It is cheap to pay for a hardware unlock.
Therefore always recommended.

Now I know there are some people who have "unlocked" a Verizon iPhone and used it in t-mobiles network, but they aren't really. All they have is voice and simple text. No data and no mms, so to me, that is not a success.

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
You can't get straighter than that! :D

Pretty much seems like people don't know how or are too lazy to search when I know this has been answered lots of times

I always google before posting

Sent from my iPhone 5 from a galaxy far far away (in the USA ) using Tapatalk !

sdn_70

Jan 2, 2013
Visit site
Yep. U r correct. U do have "3G" and H+....which means MMS too. Just been researching it myself and unlocking my 4S.

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
i dont know why this thread is still active...
pretty much it comes down to 2 things. capabilities and willingness.
iphone 4 att (gsm model) has three antennas, will not work on cdma networks. (capability) verizon (cmda) has 4 antennas, CAN work on gsm networks but probably wont be activated (willingness)
4s has capabilities, but again no willingness.
5 sold on verizons network is identical to the 5 sold at apple, and unlocked phone so it can go from verizon to anyone with no worries. the att (+tmobile?) model comes locked to the and no matter what you do to that phone verizon will NEVER activate it. sprint however will because they are desperate.

jeeerme

Apr 4, 2013
Visit site
ayyy i need help to unlock my verizon iphone 4s can you help call me at [removed] or email me at [removed]

[Moderator Edit] Private Info - Do not post personal contact information of yourself or others. This includes email addresses, phone numbers, and addresses. If you wish to contact another member, please send them a private message. This is for your protection.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox