Recovery mode after accidental update

michaelcycle

Nov 24, 2012
Visit site
Hello! I'm an idiot and after jail breaking my phone with redsnow I upgraded to the newest os. Well as a lot of you probably know that causes a recovery mode issue. I've been playing abound with Tiny Umbrella but to no avail. I've tried to re-jail break the phone but to no avail. Redsnow keeps telling me I need Iphone3 5.0.1 9a404. I'm about to shatter the phone into pieces as I've spent well over 8 hours trying to figure this damn thing out. I also tried to downgrade to 4.3 with itunes but that's no good either. I even tried to get absinthe to work but it won't even recognize my phone.
Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!!!!

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
If you jb and then upgraded it should have just loaded the new OS and wiped out the jb ..

Have you tried dfu and just restored

Make tiny umbrella server is off so it actually contacts apples servers to sign. The files

michaelcycle

Nov 24, 2012
Visit site
Ok so if I go into itunes and just let it download the 6.1 upgrade I can re jailbreak it and it should be fine? What happened was that I updated in my settings then went into recovery mode. It asked me to download the software to recover via itunes.

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
Ok so if I go into itunes and just let it download the 6.1 upgrade I can re jailbreak it and it should be fine? What happened was that I updated in my settings then went into recovery mode. It asked me to download the software to recover via itunes.

What phone do you have ?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox