jbm1357

Nov 29, 2011
Visit site
does anybody have any idea how much longer till a jailbreak for IOS6 is ready? if you do please post your answer i miss my jailbreak

iDonev

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
First it depends on your device. The new refreshes will probably have tethered jailbreaks for a long time after the others have gotten full untethers.

As to timeline: at the earliest whenever Apple releases iOS 6.1 for the masses. In terms of a date I'd say Jan at the earliest, probably close to March.
These are my own projections so glean from them what you will.

iDonev

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
You never know until you buy :D
But if it were legit, you'd think the internet would've made noise about it, wouldn't you?

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
You never know until you buy :D
But if it were legit, you'd think the internet would've made noise about it, wouldn't you?

hahahaha
so rude! (i love it) and in this the season of thanks and giving!
also i wonder how many people have purchased services like this and if there is any recourse....

Nov 18, 2012
Visit site
I would think some ppl would know about it, at least. The article that sent me to the link was dated for only a few days ago, though, so there is a (very) small chance that ppl just dont know yet

anon(596177)

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
Fake.

The twitter and facebook links at the bottom of the site do not take you to their "page" to follow/like them, they just take you to facebook. A search for iphone5jailbreak brings up nothing usefull in either social network, I wouldnt risk it.

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Fake.

The twitter and facebook links at the bottom of the site do not take you to their "page" to follow/like them, they just take you to facebook. A search for iphone5jailbreak brings up nothing usefull in either social network, I wouldnt risk it.

phew, dodged that bullet! i was getting ready to do it myself!!
im glad someone was able to get to the bottom of this before i spent my 20 bucks!

ridiculocity

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
Don't ever try a jailbreak unless the usual crews have given the ok. Don't be a statistic lol.

I thought I would miss my jailbreak but so far the only things I've missed are SBsettings and my emu's from cydia. Thankfully I didn't update my iPad so I can still enjoy these great tweaks and apps.

I'm also very thankful I purchased mame when it was on the AppStore earlier this year before being pulled as I easily added all my Roms onto my iPhone 5 via diskaid and can enjoy Donkey Kong :)

Hopefully a jailbreak will hit on Xmas as it has in recent years.

X0LARIUM

Nov 30, 2012
Visit site
Planning to buy the iPad Mini and looks like it "IS jailbroken, but CAN'T be released to the public". Whatever that means.
Till then, will borrow dad's iPad 2 and read magazines...:)

Sent from my RaZr on MIUI.

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Planning to buy the iPad Mini and looks like it "IS jailbroken, but CAN'T be released to the public". Whatever that means.
Till then, will borrow dad's iPad 2 and read magazines...:)

Sent from my RaZr on MIUI.

It's not a jailbreak. The term that it has officially been given (I just made it official) is FAILBREAK.
People with developer accounts directly inject cydia files into the iPhone. They are directly able to manipulate files that cause the iDevices to crash and not load properly and this gives them the ability to gain a little bit of root access
They have to do this every single time they boot the device... Think tethered, but worse...
Its not a jailbreak, it doesn't seem like its close, as there have not been a lot of chatter about it.
I just hope there is one by spring of next year!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711