Does anyone know what the signal and wifi them is please?

Therealb

May 19, 2012
Visit site
I changed the picture because people keep telling me it's the boss theme, I have the boss theme and the wifi and signal is not in that, that is only the boss zeppelin logo they can see that's what makes them think it's the boss theme

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk

Therealb

May 19, 2012
Visit site
Yeah searched high and low and still can't find them, it's more the phone signal one I want

GingerSnapsBack

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
It's not the BOSS theme. BOSS is what that person changed it to in FakeCarrier. Install FakeCarrier from Cydia and you can change your carrier name - in my case it's Verizon - to whatever you want.

Therealb

May 19, 2012
Visit site
You can change it with springtomize as well, but the boss is boss for zeppelin coz I have it on mines

Therealb

May 19, 2012
Visit site
U don't understand, if u have never used the tweak called zeppelin then you won't know what it is, the boss at the top is through zeppelin not fakecarrier, I took the screenshot from my own phone so I think I should know what it is, the signal and wifi came on my phone through a lock screen theme and im wondering if you can get the signal and wifi on its own without the theme that is it

GingerSnapsBack

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
U don't understand, if u have never used the tweak called zeppelin then you won't know what it is, the boss at the top is through zeppelin not fakecarrier, I took the screenshot from my own phone so I think I should know what it is, the signal and wifi came on my phone through a lock screen theme and im wondering if you can get the signal and wifi on its own without the theme that is it

Then you should have said you just wanted the signal and that you already had the theme instead of starting a bunch of threads to ask the same question and not asking it very well I might add.

The answer is probably no unless you contact the developer.

Therealb

May 19, 2012
Visit site
U obviously can't read I asked for the signal and wifi theme why don't u just keep ur opinions to urself

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
U obviously can't read I asked for the signal and wifi theme why don't u just keep ur opinions to urself

first off YOU ARE A CLOWN
i want to say something much more offensive, however i respect this forum. i like it. i find it helpful
therefore, i am going to help you. not because i want to help YOU, but because i want this forum to thrive.
if you have the the images on your phone currently then yes in fact you can just take them and use them somewhere else.
the first thing you need to do is locate the particular .png image you want.
you can do that using ifile or ifunbox.
ifile will be done completely on your phone, i funbox is pc or for pc or mac.
whichever program you run (i recommend ifile) then you are going to navigate to private/var/stash/themes
now depending on how many themes you have this is the part that is going to take time.
you need to explore each individual folder until you find the image(s) you are looking for.
there are going to be multiples as they change depending on signal strength.
once you have located the set of images, you need to copy them and then move them to a folder that you create called iamanasshat.theme
once the files are in that folder you need to place that folder in the var/mobile/stash/themes folder then you can select that theme in winterboard and you will have your precious signal theme all by itself.
also, i dont like you

Last edited:

Therealb

May 19, 2012
Visit site
You obviously don't respect the forum that much going on like that calling people names

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
your getting close. now that you obviously know the location of the .png images you need to select all of them, (remember to move all (5) of them) and copy them to a new folder called "whateveryouwantthisfoldertobecalled.theme"
then take the "whateveryouwantthisfoldertobecalled.theme" folder and move it to private/var/stash/themes. then enable it in winterboard and respring!
youre so close! im excited for you!

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
WOW this thread is something. OP, people are trying to help you but you aren't making it very easy. If you already have the theme on your phone (which you should have made clear at the beginning), you can create your own theme just by following the directions kindly given in the post above.

If you cannot figure out how to do that, contact the developer of the theme (there is usually a link on the Cydia page of the theme) and ask them if they make a separate theme for just those features. Do you know the name of the lock screen theme that the images came from?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73