How do I jailbreak for iPhone 3g version 4.2.1- Tutorial Link?

Tiffanyfl26

Nov 5, 2012
Visit site
Hi,

I'm trying to jailbreak, unlock, and unteather my old iPhone 3g and the version is 4.2.1 (8C148). I tried with GreenPoision and it would just say retry every time I followed their directions. I've downloaded red snow and the ipws restore and I can't find out what my ipws address and when I tried a version of redsnow, it said that I would have to imput my address manually. I became flustrated with that so I downloaded a version of redsnow that has me click browse to find the current ipsw for my CURRENT Firmware. Usually I'm fairly decent at computers, but this looks so simple and I can't figure it out. I'm using windows and have downloaded redsnow for windows. This is also my old phone and it does not have service as I have a new iPhone and I don't know if that is why it is not working. If there is anyone able to help me or provide a link to an easier way to do this, I would really apprecite it.

Thank you,
Tiffany

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
If your actual goal is to just unlock ... The simple solution is get it factory unlocked . Use unlock fusion it's like 5 to 9 bucks the you will be perm unlocked

iDonev

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
redsn0w can get a bit confusing with its many iterations. Try grabbing sn0wbreeze from ih8sn0w.com. If you've never used it before, take a look on YouTube, you'll find lots of tutorials.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal