Hey, I just jailbroke my ipod about 2 days ago and its already mucked up ._. I really want to downgrade to 5.1.1 because ios 6 is e. I didn't jailbreak on 5.1.1 so i dont have the shsh blobs... Is there anyway i can downgrade with out the shsh blobs? the last time i jail broke i think i was on ios 3 and i had no idea what shsh blobs were so i probably didn't save them help please
    10-23-2012 02:45 PM
    id like to help, but instead im going to suggest you read a few of the
    TWENTY NINE MILLION
    other threads about this that have already been asked and answered

- - - Updated - - -

id like to help, but instead im going to suggest you read a few of the
    TWENTY NINE MILLION
    other threads about this that have already been asked and answered
    10-23-2012 02:57 PM
    I would like to read the other twenty nine million posts but i don't have enough time to. Plus i have been surfing this problem for the last 3 hours with so avail so i'm starting to get agitated with all the posts that don't help.

- - - Updated - - -

I would like to read the other twenty nine million posts but i don't have enough time to. Plus i have been surfing this problem for the last 3 hours with so avail so i'm starting to get agitated with all the posts that don't help.
    10-23-2012 03:02 PM
    While I can appreciate the value you put on your time, don't forget we're not Apple Support and we're not paid to answer repetative questions.
    And as for your "research" into the problem, what search terms are you using that it's taken you three hours with no results??
    Here's a quote from the first result that comes up when searching for "can i downgrade from ios 6 without blobs":

Upgrading to Apple iOS 6 via air or Wi-Fi iTunes destroys those Apple iOS 5.1.1 files, making a downgrade practically impossible unless a backup of the blobs is available.
    - - - Updated - - -

While I can appreciate the value you put on your time, don't forget we're not Apple Support and we're not paid to answer repetative questions.
    And as for your "research" into the problem, what search terms are you using that it's taken you three hours with no results??
    Here's a quote from the first result that comes up when searching for "can i downgrade from ios 6 without blobs":

Upgrading to Apple iOS 6 via air or Wi-Fi iTunes destroys those Apple iOS 5.1.1 files, making a downgrade practically impossible unless a backup of the blobs is available.
    10-23-2012 04:20 PM