Unblock iphone 4

richje100

Jul 27, 2012
Visit site
Hi guys, not sure if this would be the right section to post but was wondering:
I'm thinking of buying a second hand iphone off eBay for my missus, my own iPhone is jailbroken so Im familiar with the jailbreaking . I'm worried that after a month or so the guy I bought phone off reports it lost and it gets blocked. Is there someothing I can put on the phone via cydia to stop it happening or is there something I can do if it does get blocked? Just a bit nervous about spending ?100 on a phone only for it to be blocked a month or so later. I'm in the uk if that helps.
Thanks guys

rdiddy_25

Sep 20, 2009
Visit site
I would contact ur carrier and make sure the imei is clear. When it's a gsm phone, those are harder to block since all u have to do is put in ur sim card and ur done. Unlike CDMA networks where u have to activate the phone itself on the line rather than just the sim. Make sure the person ur buying the phone from has great feedback and sold phones before and u should be ok. Good luck

richje100

Jul 27, 2012
Visit site
Cheers. I've checked feedback and its first phone he's selling. Description said selling due to upgrade to iPhone 5.

- - - Updated - - -

Cheers. I've checked feedback and its first phone he's selling. Description said selling due to upgrade to iPhone 5.

iDonev

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
You could ask the seller for the phone's IMEI/Serial number as a proof of purchase prior to shipping it. That should give you peace of mind.

- - - Updated - - -

You could ask the seller for the phone's IMEI/Serial number as a proof of purchase prior to shipping it. That should give you peace of mind.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2