Need quick help with SHSH

zrxoa1

Jun 14, 2011
Visit site
Ok, I am trying to sell my jailbroken 4 to a guy. I have cleaned everything off the phone and left it jailbroken. He is wanting me to get the blobs using iSH , but Cydia does not find it.

He also said if I used the reset and clear data from the phone it would brick the phone. Well, I did and it is still working. I don't know what I'm doing here folks!

Thanks!

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
Ok, in Cydia I cannot find anything about iSH??

I just realized the forum won't let us type the full name of this app...if anyone is wondering, it's iSHSH it (remove the space before "it").
That's what you get for being a wiseguy when you name your app!

zrxoa1

Jun 14, 2011
Visit site
Yes, I finally got it downloaded. I had cleared out my sources in Cydia. I had to download them again.

So what exactly can I do now that I have that blob? My 4 is jailbroken on 5.1.1

Thanks! I know how to jailbreak, but other stuff not so sure about.

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
The blobs would only be used for restoring to 5.1.1. Good to have since Apple no longer allows that firmware to be loaded otherwise. If you're selling the phone they will only be useful for the new owner, not you.

zrxoa1

Jun 14, 2011
Visit site
I see. Thank you so much for the info! Well, now I have what they need. I relisted the phone. Hope it sells!

zrxoa1

Jun 14, 2011
Visit site
Oh, one last question.... Is it possible to use those blobs to put my 5 on iOS 5.1.1 so I can jailbreak it?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nijolcreative