How do I reinstall cydia?

Breebreebran

Oct 10, 2012
Visit site
Cydia kept screwing up saying I'm missing package headers and every time I tried to install something it would automatically add "hackulous resources" to my queue. But then it would always fail. So I just went into terminal and did apt-get remove cydia.
I downloaded the deb file of cydia 1.1.4. It installed. But now upon launching, it immediately crashes. How do I fix this? I can't restore and re jailbreak because I never saved an shsh blob and if I restore I'll be on iOS 6 instead of 5.1.1.

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
IF you are still on 5.1.1 you can save your blobs right now TinyUmbrella (carefully read instructions)

plus i believe they are saved on Cydia's server anyways

thread needs to be moved to the jailbreak forum

kevin smith 619

Sep 8, 2010
Visit site
Updating or re-installing the Cydia app on an iPhone may be required when it gets stuck due to bugging. This can be done easily with the latest Cydia version 1.0.3366-1 without re-jailbreak. There are two pre-requisites - Safari Download Manager and iFile are necessary for the update. These two tools will enable the download and the installation of this new Cydia package on the iDevice. Once it is done, restarting is required and the synchronisation is complete in the iPhone. It is important to check the update version before enjoying the fruits of the revolution in telephony.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW