Possible Untethered JB for iOS 6?!?!

iRy757

May 14, 2012
Visit site
Went to redpois0n.net today, saw it in an older articles comments from September 29th.. After watching the video they have on the website, I must say it looks extremely legit. I want to try this, and I think I'm going to, but I wanted to get opinions on it first. Has anyone used this software before? All input is appreciated. Thank you!

rdiddy_25

Sep 20, 2009
Visit site
It seems that you're willing to pay for and download any program that "may" jb ur iPhone 5 regardless of what's been said. I say go nuts and report back on ur success.

iRy757

May 14, 2012
Visit site
I have a 4S, got rid of the 5. If it's a scam, it's a scam.. I just figured it was off the radar or something, hence why I asked. I suppose I'll have to just stick it out until a JB is made official, the wait is just grueling.

rdiddy_25

Sep 20, 2009
Visit site
I have a 4S, got rid of the 5. If it's a scam, it's a scam.. I just figured it was off the radar or something, hence why I asked. I suppose I'll have to just stick it out until a JB is made official, the wait is just grueling.

It will happen but not anytime soon. Probably around the first of the year.

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
It will happen but not anytime soon. Probably around the first of the year.

WAY WAY too optimistic!
It takes about a month to release a public jailbreak once the exploits and vulnerabilities have been successfully found and utilized. Nobody is even talking about ANYTHING right now in regards to a jailbreak (a4 devices aside)
ALSO a public jailbreak won't be made available until after apple release 6.0.1 which will most assuredly happen.
So with just those two events we are WELL BEYOND the first of the year!
Maybe a tethered JB by April of 2013...

rdiddy_25

Sep 20, 2009
Visit site
WAY WAY too optimistic!
It takes about a month to release a public jailbreak once the exploits and vulnerabilities have been successfully found and utilized. Nobody is even talking about ANYTHING right now in regards to a jailbreak (a4 devices aside)
ALSO a public jailbreak won't be made available until after apple release 6.0.1 which will most assuredly happen.

There is already a Dev jailbreak but not anywhere close to being stable enough for public release.

iRy757

May 14, 2012
Visit site
WAY WAY too optimistic!

Nooooooooooooooooooo!!!! :( man I truly wish I could downgrade to 5.1.1 right now. This sucks.

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
There is already a Dev jailbreak but not anywhere close to being stable enough for public release.

ios6 on a4 devices (and below) is jailbreakable, as will any version of ios because of limerain which is a hardware exploit and cannot be patched...
im not sure what else you are talking about as a developer jailbreak... if you have a developer account, then you can inject cydia into any iphone, however that is not a jailbreak.

rdiddy_25

Sep 20, 2009
Visit site

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods