Jailbreak themes

Laelipoo

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
Anybody know if the prestige HD theme works for the i5?

Fif7y says a lot of the icons work but some things will need updated, which he is working in, but no eta.

iPhone 5 ✲ iPad Mini GSM ✲ Macbook Pro running Lion 10.8.2 ✲ Xbox 360 ✲ Nintendo 3DS ✲ PS3

Beamed from a galaxy far, far away using Tapatalk!

Hackaveli

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
Fif7y says a lot of the icons work but some things will need updated, which he is working in, but no eta.

iPhone 5 ✲ iPad Mini GSM ✲ Macbook Pro running Lion 10.8.2 ✲ Xbox 360 ✲ Nintendo 3DS ✲ PS3

Does that mean i can download this from The theme it app and some icons will work?

Laelipoo

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
Does that mean i can download this from The theme it app and some icons will work?

Yes. You will have to turn on the force purchase and force install options though.

Hackaveli

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
Yes. You will have to turn on the force purchase and force install options though.

Is that in the settings for the app?

Thanks

sameer kapoor

Dec 25, 2012
Visit site
Theme - Ayecon
Widget - FlipClockS iwidget
LS - Typophone
LS slider - Edgytheslider dark noBG
Dock - Springtomize 2 - coverflow effect
I use only one screen (homescreen) and there is no icon on it , I place all icons in folders ( in different categories like games, daily, web, tools ) and place it in dock and I also have disabled spotlight search.
IMG_0263.PNG
IMG_0264.PNG
IMG_0265.PNG

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Nice work sameer. I like the style and approach very much. Right in line with the way I like mine!
I can't stand icons all strewn about!

Highrisedrifter

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
Try getting gridlock, folder enhancer, and masks... You can create custom layouts, custom shapes of icons and folders with this combo... No theme, but TONS of possible looks

Masks! Brilliant. exactly the app i was looking for, Cheers! I hate getting a theme and only some of the icons having themes for them. This fixes that.

Laelipoo

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
Masks! Brilliant. exactly the app i was looking for, Cheers! I hate getting a theme and only some of the icons having themes for them. This fixes that.

Just throwing this out there: there is a free tweak called ThemeIconMaker that will theme any unthemed icon on your device. It lists the themes you have in winterboard, you pick one, it will list the unthemed icons and you apply/respring. No more unmasked icons. I use it for all of my cydia apps.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW