Restore 4s to 5.1.1

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
i was under the impression that ifaith still worked... i have a a4 device though...
i dont know of any other way except cydia or tiny umbrella or ifaith
also why do people not have their blobs saved immediately, am i just lucky with cydia?
i have blobs for firmware i was never even on!

iDonev

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
i was under the impression that ifaith still worked... i have a a4 device though...
i dont know of any other way except cydia or tiny umbrella or ifaith
also why do people not have their blobs saved immediately, am i just lucky with cydia?
i have blobs for firmware i was never even on!

iFaith works up to iOS 5.0.1 (or at least that's what it says on the site). It would be awesome if it worked on later firmwares... I might give it a shot in a few days, but I'm not holding my breath.

iDonev

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I'd say there's some luck involved here. I've had my new iPad for a month now and Cydia still shows that my device "is in the pending TSS queue"

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
i wonder if its becuase of the amounts of hits cydia gets from my phone, i check at least daily and sometimes more! i actually firced myself one time to go a whole week without looking at cydia, i made if 45 minutes....
no i made it 6.5 days but it was HARD and since then ive been there once a day at least!

1982ollie

Aug 25, 2011
Visit site
Not to take the thread too off topic, but are you aware of a tool that can fetch the 5.1.1 blobs from a jailbroken device ( in a similar way as iFaith did for 5.0/5.0.1)?

Are you asking for one iDonev or do you
know of another one?

If so please enlighten us?? :)

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
i downloaded all my blobs locally to my hard drive the other day using tiny umbrella.... is that what you mean?? although im not sure if tiny umbrella pulled them from my device or cydia....

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR