5.1.1 SHSH Blobs

rdiddy_25

Sep 20, 2009
Visit site
Fausty82, thats the worse, stupid answer I ever read.
Like saying "you are stupid because you want to update your SO without asking Apple 4 permission"

Thats the only reason to move on to Android. With android you update your SO version you want whenever you want and you dont have to ask anyone 4 permission, n oone has to "allow" you to use it.
I use android phones and I bought and iPhone to see how great it was and I got IOS (Cisco Operating system OS name) 4.1 and I cannot update it to anything because of this stupid SHSH apple persmision. Apple has to allow me to install a new operating system on MY phone and every user accepts that happily.

Iphone is nothing but an excelent phone with a crapy SO.

Apple is the best hardware sold with commercial policies used in the early computers days (1980) (any old computer dinosaur like me will know what Im talking about)

Wow, what a 1st post. Someone's angry.

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Like saying "you are stupid because you want to update your SO without asking Apple 4 permission"

Thats the only reason to move on to Android. With android you update your SO version you want whenever you want and you dont have to ask anyone 4 permission, n oone has to "allow" you to use it.
I use android phones and I bought and iPhone to see how great it was and I got IOS (Cisco Operating system OS name) 4.1 and I cannot update it to anything because of this stupid SHSH apple persmision. Apple has to allow me to install a new operating system on MY phone and every user accepts that happily.

Apple is the best hardware sold with commercial policies used in the early computers days (1980) (any old computer dinosaur like me will know what Im talking about)

Dude, how many drugs have you experimented with to make your brain such an incoherent scrambled mess?
A specific question was asked, then a specific answer was given. Then the op complained about how his phone was ruined, when in fact, it was updated, to the latest greatest newest firmware. In reply, op was informed that his (brothers) own actions are what caused the "problem".

So no, fausty did not give a stupid answer.
As to your android operating system comments... What in the name of google are you talking about?
Android is a fragmented mess!
OS rollouts happen randomly, intermittently and often times without "real world" testing. There are hundreds of different devices and hundreds of different OS's and you most certainly cannot flash or update your firmware whenever you like without root access.

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site

Crappy OS ?? Have you really used android ??

Why would apple want you to use old outdated software ?

So you can install un authorized software for your benefit ?

Then when your phone is messed up it will be apples fault correct ?

Please question asked answer given
Simple

Sent from my iPhone 5 from a galaxy far far away (in the USA ) using Tapatalk !

ab2ab

Jan 19, 2013
Visit site
Hi just saw ur post u can't downgrade iphone 3gs to 5.1.1 but u can downgrade it to 4.1 by using redsn0w (latest version)
So u need
1. Ios 4.1
2. Redsnow (latest version)
In redsn0w goto extra > even more > restore > select ipsw > point it to ios 4.1
It will ask u to put ur device in dfu mode just follow the instruction and that's it let the process finish

I did these steps to downgrade my iphone 3gs i got i repaired after 1yr from last one yr it was in my drawer my kids spilled tea on it and it wasn't working at all.
This whole process didn't asked me for blob file that's y m not mentioning it.

biur277

Feb 3, 2013
Visit site
My first post to thank to "ab2ab".. i was looking the answers as xMatter was.. then i tried just like you told ans voila!!... everything is perfect..
say that I was stucked at the 6.1 IOS 3Gs... yes 6.1 with no shsh backed up..

Pic- 2013-02-03 a la(s) 11.25.09.jpg

Oct 16, 2016
Visit site
I registered just to answer this question, even though this is an old feed, I wanted to help others :)

I've tested this on my old iPhone 3GS, so I can verify this works. SHSH blobs are model specific and iOS version specific, but they are not device specific. Basically, anyone with the same iOS version and the same phone model can use the same SHSH blobs to downgrade. Can these blobs be downloaded? Yes. Where? https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0ByxMOiAf78kITnB2MEVkU3J4aGs

This folder has some SHSH blobs, but not all. But it provides a decent enough selection.

I downgraded my iOS 6.1.6 iPhone 3GS to iOS 5.1.1 without jailbreaking by creating an IPSW through iFaith then restoring it in iTunes. After the error it gave me (34?), I booted tethered in Redsn0w and it worked fine. All of this has to be done on iTunes 11.x.x.

Thanks!

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner