Strange Glitch with my Jailbroken IPad 2

iWallo

Aug 26, 2012
Visit site
Since recently I realized a little glitch with my iPad 2. It all started when my Mail App froze up.

When it was opened its just blank and not responding. Upon seeing that I immediately respring the device. When that was done it opened and "No message selected" comes up where the message would be shown. On the left where u would see the different mails loaded and you can even scroll up and down but once you select a message it freezes again.

Now I kinda started panicking and did a lil research, prior to that however i powered off the iPad 2 and turned it on again to be greater with a problem that blew my mind.

I attached pictures of how it looked. The icons now where positioned in only 4 rows and the dock was missing. Everything looked glitchy and weird.

I fixed the mail app by resetting my iPad 2. The weird look of the iPad 2 still pops up when it is turned off and turned back on.

Please help me fix this.

iWallo

Aug 26, 2012
Visit site
Did that...did everything actually. Hard reboot, soft reboot, respring and power off and power on then respring.

The prob it once I power off and power on again it's all weird looking. Can I upload a pic so you can see it?

iWallo

Aug 26, 2012
Visit site
Here are images of how my iPad looks after a power on.

Attachments

• photo 1.PNG
    photo 1.PNG
    1.1 MB · Views: 16
  • photo 2.PNG
    photo 2.PNG
    869.7 KB · Views: 15
  • photo 3.PNG
    photo 3.PNG
    793.3 KB · Views: 15

iWallo

Aug 26, 2012
Visit site
I fixed the problem...iProtect was the app causing the prob. After uninstalling it I have no problem at all with the weird look after a power on. Thanks Peligro911

iWallo

Aug 26, 2012
Visit site
So very true...I was suspicious of that app but I really liked it lol. I have another prob but I don't think that will fix so easily.

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
Dfu mode solves any problem lol

Beamed from my iPad 2 routed and bouncing across the globe on multiple servers and brought to you using Tapatalk !

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner