Bluetooth Music Reciever

tudor7

Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
is there any app on cydia that could force the phone to send the call to the music reciever? Whenever I answer a call and I'm listening to music on my music reciever, as I answer, the music stops but the call isn't transferred to my speakers. Do you guys know any way around this?

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
It's your vehicle, or stereo, not the iPhone... Bluetooth is hardware driven not software... So, sorry you're out of luck

tudor7

Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
It's the Belkin music reciever, but i guess there should be a way for the phone to push the sound from the speaker to that reciever. Just like you hear all other sounds, even from games through the bluetooth connection

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
its a protocol issue from your belkin receiver. it just doesnt know how to handle bluetooth phone calls. youre just thinking about it the wrong way. you want your phone to change the way it acts, when in actuality you need to teach the belkin receiver. also you would need a microphone for your belkin receiver.
the phone works the way it should, it handles bluetooth calls and bluetooth music. but the two items are not, and cannot be the same.
think of this, your listening to music and the phone rings. the music stops because something different is happening. how could the phone differentiate between the two if they were handled the same way?
we have a work vehicle that is the exact opposite of your belkin receiver, it handles phone calls but not music. i have a car system that does both. what you need to do is upgrade your belkin receiver. maybe there are add ons for the receiver.

tudor7

Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
I see... I just tought the phone can be forced to send the call as if it was sending music while still using its mic... How the aux input works... I just added an aux-in in the glovebox of my car and would have liked for it to work as a call speaker as well. Thanks!!!

tudor7

Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
Maybe I didn't make myself clear. I want to connect my car aux-in to my belkin reciever. Ok I understand it's not working.
While having the aux in plugged into my phone, i can hear the caller through the car speakers... That's why i tought that it is a software problem and not a hardware one.

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
I am confused... The aux out is like a stereo out, it's like headphones. When you wear headphones you can hear the caller through the headphones, but unless you are speaking into the microphone (which is on the phone) the caller isn't going to hear you... You need a microphone output for this system you are describing...
If you can fun a blue tooth receiver that has an aux output and a microphone, then you can power on the blue tooth, pair it with your phone, connect the Bluetooth device to your belkin receiver through the aux port and the sound output will be through the cars speakers...
But if your going to do that you might as well just plug the aux in to your phone and place the phone somewhere that the microphone is facing your face and yell!

tudor7

Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
If thats the case i guess it would be better to get a bluetooth headset. Ill keep the BT music reciever for the car (connection is phone-bluetooth ->belkin bt reciever -aux->car aux in). I tought there is a way to fool the bt reciever that it's recieving music during a call. The iPhones mic on speaker mode is pretty good in this situation

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Just skip the Bluetooth aspect then... When a call comes in answer it... People's voices though the speakers, yours through the mic...

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Does that program help solve the at dilemma?
Your phone plugged into the aux, and all sound coming out through stereo speakers? Even calls? And you can tell that to call people and talk to them all hands free?