I jailbroke my ipad2 and have the Cydia app on my ipad2 but I am completely lost moving forward; all I want to do is be able to hack my game, Campus Life and Jurassic Park builder. THATS ALL lol Can someone please point me in a direction, everytime I find a link related to campus life or jurassic park it asks me to install a new program through my computer or the link is inactive. ANYONE that can help will be showered with kisses, hugs and blessings Thank you in advance.
    09-20-2012 08:19 PM
    Huh? You're kidding right?

Sent from my iPad2 using Tapatalk
    09-24-2012 12:49 AM
    I jailbroke my ipad2 and have the Cydia app on my ipad2 but I am completely lost moving forward; all I want to do is be able to hack my game, Campus Life and Jurassic Park builder. THATS ALL lol Can someone please point me in a direction, everytime I find a link related to campus life or jurassic park it asks me to install a new program through my computer or the link is inactive. ANYONE that can help will be showered with kisses, hugs and blessings Thank you in advance.
    Since your new ill be nice lol
    pirating is not allowed on this forum or hacking.a game to get something for free that normally you would have to pay
    09-24-2012 12:55 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD