Free AT&T iPhone Carrier Unlock + Lock Status Check Everyday On iMore Forum

UnlockStreak

Sep 15, 2012
Visit site
Re: Today's winner for the iPhone unlock game is user Ezrunner

With the new unlock policy, will it still be possible to win this unlock? I sent an email to "support AT unlockstreak DOT com", is this the correct email? Thanks.

Yes of course. The new law is really misunderstood because media has not correctly reported on the details of it. It says that you are still allowed to unlock your phone if you have purchased it before January 26th 2013. If you have purchased it after January 26th 2013, then you are also allowed to unlock it but only with the carrier's permission. When you purchased the phone and whether you need to ask your carrier is something I have no control over. Therefore, I cannot be held liable.

It is not illegal for me to offer my unlock service. The new law turns unlocking into a rather obscure grey zone. You as the customer are responsible. Of course if you tell me that you purchased it after January 26th, I won't unlock it.

Keep submitting IMEI to win the unlock game:

1. Send your iPhone's IMEI, your username and the forum name (iMore) to support AT unlockstreak DOT com.
2. I will pick the winner 48-72 hours later and will publicly announce the winning username in this thread.
3. If you didn't win, I will still do the free carrier and lock status check for you of course.

UnlockStreak

Sep 15, 2012
Visit site
Today's winners of the iPhone unlock game are users dcloud102 and Bill Richardson1

We have two winners today.

Congratulations! Usernames dcloud102 and Bill Richardson1 won the free permanent iPhone unlock using UnlockStreak Activations for iTunes on the iMore forum. Your IMEI is now in process and I will notify you when you can start unlocking.

Best regards

Mark (UnlockStreak)

dcloud102

Jan 15, 2013
Visit site
Re: Today's winners of the iPhone unlock game are users dcloud102 and Bill Richardson1

Thanks Mark. This is excellent! You are the best. Also, thank you very much for the unlocking insight. I signed the petition to make unlocking legal at the white house. I hope that the law will reconsider.

kilcher

Jul 11, 2010
Visit site
Re: Today's winners of the iPhone unlock game are users dcloud102 and Bill Richardson1

Submitted mine! Thanks for offering this!

jamesbondmx

Feb 7, 2013
Visit site
Re: Today's winner for the iPhone unlock game is user Ezrunner

such a gr8 team!! thanks in advance, I'm about to send you an email, but still I have read the complete post and I saw a lot of happy people here thanks to you!!!

UnlockStreak

Sep 15, 2012
Visit site
Today's winner of the iPhone unlock game is user kilcher

Congratulations! Username kilcher won the free permanent iPhone unlock using UnlockStreak Activations for iTunes on the iMore forum. Your IMEI is now in process and I will notify you when you can start unlocking.

Model unlocked: iPhone 5 64GB white

Best regards

Mark (UnlockStreak)

kilcher

Jul 11, 2010
Visit site
Re: Today's winner of the iPhone unlock game is user kilcher

Congratulations! Username kilcher won the free permanent iPhone unlock using UnlockStreak Activations for iTunes on the iMore forum. Your IMEI is now in process and I will notify you when you can start unlocking.

Model unlocked: iPhone 5 64GB white

Best regards

Mark (UnlockStreak)

Wow, thank you! If I'm happy with the process on mine I will probably purchase an unlock for my wife's phone from you. Thanks again!!! :)

UnlockStreak

Sep 15, 2012
Visit site
Today's winner of the iPhone unlock game is user Craig_C

Congratulations! Username Craig_C won the free permanent iPhone unlock using UnlockStreak Activations for iTunes on the iMore forum. Your IMEI is now in process and I will notify you when you can start unlocking.

Best regards

Mark (UnlockStreak)

UnlockStreak

Sep 15, 2012
Visit site
Today's winner of the iPhone unlock game is user disflipissofresh

Congratulations! Username disflipissofresh won the free permanent iPhone unlock using UnlockStreak Activations for iTunes on the iMore forum. Your IMEI is now in process and I will notify you when you can start unlocking.

Best regards

Mark (UnlockStreak)

disflipissofresh

Aug 22, 2009
Visit site
Congratulations! Username disflipissofresh won the free permanent iPhone unlock using UnlockStreak Activations for iTunes on the iMore forum. Your IMEI is now in process and I will notify you when you can start unlocking.

Best regards

Mark (UnlockStreak)

Thank you very much sir! You're too kind. :)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73