Free AT&T iPhone Carrier Unlock + Lock Status Check Everyday On iMore Forum

UnlockStreak

Sep 15, 2012
Visit site
Today's Free iPhone Unlock Winner Is ettobi

Congratulations! Username ettobi won the free permanent iPhone unlock using UnlockStreak Activations for iTunes on the iMore forum. Your IMEI is now in process and I will notify you when you can start unlocking.

Best regards

Mark (UnlockStreak)

---------- Post Merged at 03:43 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 03:40 PM ----------

Please email your contest entry to support AT unlockstreak DOT com

1. Username
2. Forum name
3. IMEI

Thank you!

Regards

Mark

---------- Post Merged at 03:44 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 03:40 PM ----------

Will this work on the 5? Or just 4S and earlier?

It works on the 5 too. All models.

---------- Post Merged at 03:45 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 03:40 PM ----------

You are most welcome!

---------- Post Merged at 03:47 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 03:40 PM ----------

Hi Alli, the idea was to have forum members submit one entry per round. As it turns out, I need a few days to pick a winner because on just one day, not enough entries come in YET. But looking at the page view numbers of this thread, this will soon change to picking a winner every day. I can see it happening in a matter of 1-2 weeks maybe?

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
Hi, I have a few questions I hope you can clarify:

Can you explain what you mean by username? You ask for username and forum name--what's the difference?

Does this unlock require the user to install any software on their computer?

Can the unlock be done without activating a new SIM card on a different carrier? (Just unlocking so that if I go abroad in a few months my phone will be ready, but I would still be on AT&T in the meantime.)

ettobi

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
Re: Today's Free iPhone Unlock Winner Is ettobi

Man this is great news. I am so excited. Finally won something.

I am impatiently waiting for email so I can unlock the iPhone.

Thank you so much Mark.

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
Your user name = Massie.
The forum is iMore.

Hi, I have a few questions I hope you can clarify:

Can you explain what you mean by username? You ask for username and forum name--what's the difference?

Does this unlock require the user to install any software on their computer?

Can the unlock be done without activating a new SIM card on a different carrier? (Just unlocking so that if I go abroad in a few months my phone will be ready, but I would still be on AT&T in the meantime.)

ettobi

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
Re: Today's Free iPhone Unlock Winner Is ettobi

This is ettobi the lucky winner of the permanent unlock yesterday.
I JUST WANT TO LET YOU EVERYONE KNOW THAT I RECEIVED MY UNLOCK EMAIL FROM MARK AT UNLOCKSTREAK
I FOLLOWED THE STEPS HE PROVIDED AND MY IPHONE 4S WAS UNLOCKED VIA ITUNES.
I am currently using T-mobile on it.
I doubted his service before because so many people get ripped off online trying to unlock their idevices.
So for all those people in doubt about this service I can tell you it worked perfectly just like he said.

Thanks again Mark, you ar awesome.
ettobi

UnlockStreak

Sep 15, 2012
Visit site
Today's Free iPhone Unlock Winner Is ardiforgood

Congratulations! Username ardiforgood won the free permanent iPhone unlock using UnlockStreak Activations for iTunes on the iMore forum. Your IMEI is now in process and I will notify you when you can start unlocking.

Best regards

Mark (UnlockStreak)

ardiforgood

Sep 20, 2012
Visit site
Re: Today's Free iPhone Unlock Winner Is ardiforgood

Thank you, Mark. Finally permanent unlock my iPhone, thanks to you. I am very happy to win this game.

ardiforgood

Sep 20, 2012
Visit site

Hai, Mark. Its AWESOME.

Thank you so much..

Attachments

• barbuk unlock.jpg
    barbuk unlock.jpg
    133.4 KB · Views: 105

Guacho

Jun 20, 2009
Visit site

got my iPhone 5 unlocked as well, received an email from this guys saying my IMEI had been unlocked, went ahead and did a restore and the " congrats, your iphone has been unlocked" screen came up, pretty cool since I travel a lot to South America and use local simcards..

Thanks

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77