I sent already my details!

God, help me to win!

Hi,

I'm unlocking one iPhone from AT&T for free every day using UnlockStreak Activations for iTunes, which unlock any iPhone version permanently, including iPhone 5. It will never relock regardless of updates. It's the ONLY unlocking method that also prevents a relock by AT&T. Unlike jailbreak methods, which are not permanent, or factory unlock methods, where AT&T can relock the phone, my script patches up against a relock. Guaranteed.

Additionally, for every iPhone, I will check for free the lock status and to which carrier it is locked to. This is useful to know if you want to unlock it because if it's already unlocked, you should not bother trying to unlock it.

The rules:

1. Send your iPhone's IMEI, your username and the forum name (iMore) to support AT unlockstreak DOT com.
    2. I will pick the winner 48-72 hours later and will publicly announce the winning username in this thread.
    3. If you didn't win, I will still do the free carrier and lock status check for you of course.

And if you don't want to win the AT&T unlock and you just want to know whether your iPhone is locked or unlocked and from what carrier it is (worldwide), you can still request this for free by sending E-Mail to support AT unlockstreak DOT com.

Enjoy!

Mark

iPhone freedom!

Need more info about the method? Read this review: Unlocking the iPhone 5: UnlockStreak Activations for iTunes | Jack John Brown
    UnlockStreak likes this.
    02-17-2013 04:56 AM
    Congratulations! Username JArmour15 won the free permanent iPhone unlock using UnlockStreak Activations for iTunes on the iMore forum. Your IMEI is now in process and I will notify you when you can start unlocking.

Best regards

Mark (UnlockStreak)
    02-17-2013 11:48 AM
    Be somewhat careful with this. You're not entirely right in your interpretation. Consider a similar situation in underage purchase of alcohol. Their date of birth is beyond your control. Yet, selling is still illegal.

Devices before that date can legally be unlocked without issue. If your ignorance of purchase date is purely a result of your negligence, such as not asking when it was bought because you don't want to know, they can hold you liable.

By all means, keep doing it. It's absurd phones don't all come factory unlocked. Just remember ignorance is rarely excused by the law :/
    Hi, I understand what you say. But the comparison is not so good. When an underage person walks up to the counter, he gets checked. When someone with an iPhone purchased before January 26th orders something from my automated system, there is no way to check. However, the customer is agreeing to the terms of business when he makes a purchase. In the terms of business it says that the (USA) customer confirms that he has permission from the carrier or he has purchased the phone before January 26th. It also states that he engages in illegal activities if he unlocks it without the carrier's permission after January 26th and that UnlockStreak cannot be held liable for such actions by the customer. So in both cases, selling alcohol or unlock services, we both did every single thing reasonably possible to make sure that no illegal action is being taken.
    02-17-2013 11:53 AM
    Good Day everybody. I just entered two fingers crossed! :o
    UnlockStreak likes this.
    02-20-2013 03:20 PM
    I entered too! I've been desperately trying to get my iPhone 4S unlocked. It'd make my day and I heard UnlockStreak is the most reliable.
    UnlockStreak likes this.
    02-22-2013 05:05 AM
    Will this work on the 5? Or just 4S and earlier?
    UnlockStreak likes this.
    02-22-2013 08:52 AM
    Looks like my iPhone 4S was already unlocked! Looks like I don't need the unlock! Thanks anyway though.
    UnlockStreak likes this.
    02-26-2013 12:27 AM
    Thanks a ton! Just got back from Mexico and ill email you for the directions!!!
    UnlockStreak likes this.
    03-03-2013 08:34 AM
    Hello folks,

I have had a tragic incident in our family. But now I'm back online. Let's restart the unlocking game.

1. Send your iPhone's IMEI, your username and the forum name (iMore) to support AT unlockstreak DOT com.
    2. I will pick the winner 48-72 hours later and will publicly announce the winning username in this thread.
    3. If you didn't win, I will still do the free carrier and lock status check for you of course.
    03-04-2013 05:42 PM
    Congratulations! Username arunakizuya won the free permanent iPhone unlock using UnlockStreak Activations for iTunes on the iMore forum. Your IMEI is now in process and I will notify you when you can start unlocking.

Best regards

Mark (UnlockStreak)
    arunakizuya likes this.
    03-04-2013 05:42 PM
    Yes works on iPhone 5 too (from AT&T)
    03-04-2013 05:43 PM
    Wow, thank you thank you thank you.

Waiting for it!
    UnlockStreak likes this.
    03-05-2013 09:26 PM
    pls check carrier : imei 013275001460222
    UnlockStreak likes this.
    03-08-2013 02:50 AM
    info send XD
    UnlockStreak likes this.
    03-14-2013 07:53 PM
    Hi I want to enter the raffle. Sent my info
    Sent from my Lenovo P770 using Tapatalk 2
    UnlockStreak likes this.
    03-17-2013 12:04 AM
    Hi to all and i also entered to win good luck to all i hope we all win.
    UnlockStreak likes this.
    03-19-2013 09:27 PM
    Iphone 3g

UnlockStreak likes this.
    03-24-2013 11:10 AM
    Congratulations! Username Navmacs won the free permanent iPhone unlock using UnlockStreak Activations for iTunes on the iMore forum. Your IMEI is now in process and I will notify you when you can start unlocking.

Best regards

Mark (UnlockStreak)
    Navmacs likes this.
    03-25-2013 10:24 AM
    I have been away due to a family tragedy but now I'm back.
    03-25-2013 10:25 AM
    Mark, I'm sorry to hear that, but glad you're back. Thank you for the unlock!
    UnlockStreak likes this.
    03-25-2013 11:18 AM
    Hello all . Congratulations for all Members ... I Have one question .. Who can Help Me plz
    I was unlock My Carrier iPhone (AT&T) With some one .. but when I restore. FW.6.0.1 and connect with Itunes to activate., But can not be activated by a message saying "Your request couldn't be processed.
    We're sorry, but there was an error processing your request. Please try again later. ". I don't Know where is the problem ??
    IMIE 012936005325080 .. thnx
    UnlockStreak likes this.
    03-25-2013 11:31 PM
    Congratulations! Username munhbayar won the free permanent iPhone unlock using UnlockStreak Activations for iTunes on the iMore forum. Your IMEI is now in process and I will notify you when you can start unlocking.

Model unlocked: IPHONE 4 16GB BLACK

Best regards

Mark (Unlockstreak)

Need more info about the method? Read this review: Unlocking the iPhone: UnlockStreak Activations for iTunes | Jack John Brown
    munhbayar likes this.
    03-27-2013 02:39 AM
    This just sounds like an Internet connectivity issue.
    03-27-2013 02:45 AM
    Thanks to you , not God
    UnlockStreak likes this.
    03-27-2013 07:03 AM
    Based on what I read in the instructions, this unlocking method requires a restore that will undo a jailbreak. Since there's no jailbreak available for 6.1.3, will this unlock still work if I wait to use it until there's a jailbreak for the latest firmware?
    UnlockStreak likes this.
    03-27-2013 02:54 PM
273 ... 891011
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD