Was wondering if anyone knew a tweak that only puts a quick compose for messages down at the bottom of NC.
    09-14-2012 10:45 AM
    Take a look at bitesms or messages+
    biteSMS Adds New Quick Compose Feature in Notification Center

Bite uses more of the ios layout for the messages app if that matters. Messages+ is pretty slick too though.
    iMattD likes this.
    09-14-2012 12:59 PM
    I like biteSMS and the NC qc as well.

Sent from an iPhone4s with Tapatalk
    09-16-2012 05:13 PM
    I am a major biteSMS fan. Best $10 I've ever spent.

Beamed from a galaxy far, far away using Tapatalk!
    09-16-2012 05:39 PM
    Agreed! Although it was cheaper when I bought it, it's still a value at $10BUT it's also worth mentioning that you can also use it for free forever w/out a license if you don't mind having ads in the app (they don't show in the Quick Compose/Reply if I recall correctly).

Honestly it's just as good freeI bought it just to support the developer.
    09-16-2012 06:09 PM
    no themes if you do free though!
    09-17-2012 12:27 AM
    no themes if you do free though!
    True but I really only use Winterboard themes.

Sent from my iPad2 using Tapatalk
    09-17-2012 01:05 AM
    So a decided upon messages+ but instead got intelliscreenX. Had the trial before and loved it and always pondered over getting it so decided to just bite the bullet and get it. Makes jailbreaking all the more worth while.
    09-17-2012 01:38 PM
    So a decided upon messages+ but instead got intelliscreenX. Had the trial before and loved it and always pondered over getting it so decided to just bite the bullet and get it. Makes jailbreaking all the more worth while.
    Until iOS6 drops in two days.... And your fancy new expensive tweak is no longer supported by intelliborn, AND they still charge you ten bucks for the new one...
    Just sayin....
    Enjoy intelliscreenx though
    09-18-2012 06:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD