Newly Jailbroken Iphone 4s

PTDJGUY

Sep 10, 2012
Visit site
Hello imore members

This is my first post.

I just Jailbroke my 4s. I have a repo or application that I don not like and I would love much to delete. After adding a few repos to my Jailbroken phone, I knowticed that I have on all my screens a very smaill circle on every screen, that when I click it, touch it, it brings up all my apps in no particular order. Has anyone seen this or know what it is and how I can delete it? I have no clue as to which repo I used to get it. Any help would be great. Is there a way that I can keep track of the replys that I receive? That will send me email if someone reply to my post?

Thanks again,

Harry

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
The major issue you'll find trying to get help on this is that the repo's almost always include bulks of different features, and if you installed multiple repos, its very possible that 2 or more of them are trying to offer the SAME feature through different routes. This could cause this problem you are experiencing (for instance, a glitch on an app that is supposed to close all multitasking apps at once could be working backwards for whatever reason).

To add...you may have an app specified to do exactly what you're describing (I've never personally heard of one that does that myself), but with multiple repos, you're kind of searching for a needle in a haystack.

Optimally, you'd do a restore and simply redo your settings as you want, it's really not that hard, just time consuming.

Lastly, to get emails when this thread is replied to, you have to set it in the original post...there are options at the bottom of the page for such.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods