biteLiquid - Black Transparent biteSMS Theme

Navmacs

Feb 13, 2013
Visit site
I'm not seeing that issue on either an iPad or a 4s. Turning off any other themes was the right first step. I know someone found a conflict with the Ayecon Messages theme, but if you've turned them all off that shouldn't the problem here.

creeched

Feb 13, 2013
Visit site
Yea I was the one with the ayecon messages problem. This one isn't as bad though seeing as I don't really delete my messages that often, I was just wondering if this was a problem that everyone was going through.

talkin73

Jul 1, 2009
Visit site
Yea I was the one with the ayecon messages problem. This one isn't as bad though seeing as I don't really delete my messages that often, I was just wondering if this was a problem that everyone was going through.

If it's helpful, I don't have that problem either. Using an iP5 on 6.1 with haz3blade theme, bite liquid, color keyboard and other stuff to make the whole phone have a black look. No white backgrounds.

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Sometimes for me, with no rhyme or reason, my "main" page, with all the conversations have a white divider, instead if the black divider, but no real pattern to it? and I can't replicate it at will? just reapply theme and move on? part of the joys of jail breaking

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
You can delete the images from the themes folder and you will have the stock bubbles.
Or you could find the bubbles you really love from another theme and copy those into the theme, replacing the tubes.
The .png images are named "recents?.png"
See post below for image

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1361552254.802057.jpg

So navigate to the biteliquid theme, then replace / remove these three files near the bottom of that picture

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
When I do either of those things the text messages turn white. Are you on an iPhone 5? I've tried turning off all my winterboard themes and that's not the problem. The messages stay white, I can respring or reapply biteliquid to make it black again.

View attachment 26921

Seems like this was a bug related to having Contact Pics turned off; should have been fixed a couple of days ago on one of the beta releases. This is from the Bite changelog:

"Fixed white rows appearing (during delete action) in biteSMS for dark themes in convo list. Only occured if contact pics was off."

radmin

Mar 10, 2013
Visit site
Hi)
Sorry for my english)
I installed bitesms and then installed theme biteLiquid.
Also i have theme on my iphone - chokolateHD.
ChokolateHD i activated in WinterBoard.
BiteLiquid i activated in bitesms.
And now biteLiquid not working as it should.
Theme biteliquid there isn't in winterboard
My screenshots:
image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
Hi)
Sorry for my english)
I installed bitesms and then installed theme biteLiquid.
Also i have theme on my iphone - chokolateHD.
ChokolateHD i activated in WinterBoard.
BiteLiquid i activated in bitesms.
And now biteLiquid not working as it should.
Theme biteliquid there isn't in winterboard
My screenshots:
View attachment 28177View attachment 28178View attachment 28179

See this thread for the fix: http://forums.imore.com/jailbreaking-unlocking-hacks-themes-mods/252090-night-bitesms-theme.html

SubaruSTi441

Mar 10, 2013
Visit site
I LOVE this theme, just sayin... Had it for 4 days now...

Im going to post up all my "fixes" for this theme right here. because there are some things that i simply dont like....

Resizes the send buttons so that when you get to a second row of text there isn't an unseemly edge in your box, it also replaces the "liquid" photo, for when you have contact pics set up and no picture for a contact. it replaces it with a stock silhouette.

(5 images)

Default contact pic (when there is no contact pic present)
View attachment 22126
save as Contact-image@2x.png
save in this location: var/mobile/library/bitethemes/biteliquid

Chat bubbles
View attachment 22129
save as SendButton@2x.png
View attachment 22130
save as SendButtonGreen@2x.png
View attachment 22131
save as SendButtonPressed@2x.png
View attachment 22132
save as SendButtonPressedGreen@2x.png

save in this location: var/mobile/library/bitethemes/biteliquid/chatkit

also the winterboard theme is mostly redundant, all you need in the winterboard theme is the "recents-bg@2x.png"

you need to place these files into their appropriate locations, using ifunbox, ssh or ifile.
var/mobile/library/bitethemes/biteliquid/chatkit is the location for the chat bubbles and overwrite the images and youll be good to go

This might be a dumb question but how do I put the pictures on my phone and add them to that folder? Thanks

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods