Attachment 27960

why is my QR popup not black? i havent changed anything... just downloaded it and applied the theme.
    Looks like you didn't really apply it.
    You need to select the theme, then select apply theme maybe you just selected it.
    Possibly also you have a winterboard theme for bite??
    03-06-2013 10:10 AM
    Thanks all.
    03-07-2013 03:41 AM
    Btw is this theme meant to change the look of your home screen themeAmazon.com: Online Shopping for Electronics, Apparel, Computers, Books, DVDs & more
    No, this only affects BiteSMS images. The changes you see in screenshots (other keyboards, etc) are due to other themes.
    03-07-2013 08:01 PM
    I tweaked the message bubbles to my liking.

biteLiquid - Black Transparent biteSMS Theme-imageuploadedbyimore-forums1362899672.722571.jpg
    03-10-2013 03:15 AM
    Hi)
    Sorry for my english)
    I installed bitesms and then installed theme biteLiquid.
    Also i have theme on my iphone - chokolateHD.
    ChokolateHD i activated in WinterBoard.
    BiteLiquid i activated in bitesms.
    And now biteLiquid not working as it should.
    Theme biteliquid there isn't in winterboard
    My screenshots:
    biteLiquid - Black Transparent biteSMS Theme-image.jpgbiteLiquid - Black Transparent biteSMS Theme-image.jpgbiteLiquid - Black Transparent biteSMS Theme-image.jpg
    03-10-2013 11:21 AM
    Some winterboard themes take framework priority over BiteSMS themes. That most likely is the issue here.
    03-10-2013 11:26 AM
    Hi)
    Sorry for my english)
    I installed bitesms and then installed theme biteLiquid.
    Also i have theme on my iphone - chokolateHD.
    ChokolateHD i activated in WinterBoard.
    BiteLiquid i activated in bitesms.
    And now biteLiquid not working as it should.
    Theme biteliquid there isn't in winterboard
    My screenshots:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	62 
Size:	176.7 KB 
ID:	28177Click image for larger version. 

Views:	64 
Size:	235.5 KB 
ID:	28178Click image for larger version. 

Views:	60 
Size:	199.1 KB 
ID:	28179
    See this thread for the fix: http://forums.imore.com/jailbreaking...sms-theme.html
    03-10-2013 11:16 PM
    Looks like a Winterboard theme is conflicting.
    03-11-2013 05:01 PM
    I LOVE this theme, just sayin... Had it for 4 days now...

Im going to post up all my "fixes" for this theme right here. because there are some things that i simply dont like....

Resizes the send buttons so that when you get to a second row of text there isn't an unseemly edge in your box, it also replaces the "liquid" photo, for when you have contact pics set up and no picture for a contact. it replaces it with a stock silhouette.

(5 images)

Default contact pic (when there is no contact pic present)
    Attachment 22126
    save as Contact-image@2x.png
    save in this location: var/mobile/library/bitethemes/biteliquid

Chat bubbles
    Attachment 22129
    save as SendButton@2x.png
    Attachment 22130
    save as SendButtonGreen@2x.png
    Attachment 22131
    save as SendButtonPressed@2x.png
    Attachment 22132
    save as SendButtonPressedGreen@2x.png

save in this location: var/mobile/library/bitethemes/biteliquid/chatkit

also the winterboard theme is mostly redundant, all you need in the winterboard theme is the "recents-bg@2x.png"

you need to place these files into their appropriate locations, using ifunbox, ssh or ifile.
    var/mobile/library/bitethemes/biteliquid/chatkit is the location for the chat bubbles and overwrite the images and youll be good to go

This might be a dumb question but how do I put the pictures on my phone and add them to that folder? Thanks
    04-02-2013 06:20 PM
    SSH with ifunbox. Free download.
    04-02-2013 08:16 PM
    I have a question about color keyboard, my wp7 keyboard letters are overlapping with the iphones default letters. How can I fix this?

biteLiquid - Black Transparent biteSMS Theme-photo.png

Edit: I found out the problem, the tweak "AltKeyboard" was causing it. I still want to know why my texting background isn't how it should be in my post right below this one.
    Last edited by dwadefan45; 06-23-2013 at 09:03 PM.
    06-23-2013 03:19 PM
    Also why does my texting background look like this:
    biteLiquid - Black Transparent biteSMS Theme-photo-2.png

Instead of this:
    biteLiquid - Black Transparent biteSMS Theme-photo-1.png
    06-23-2013 03:30 PM
    I need this back. Almost as bad as I need bite
    01-04-2014 01:42 AM
    Will pre iOS 7 bite themes work as they should when bite is updated for arm64 devices? I've got my old themes stored that I'd love to use again.

Do they work now on ip5 and 5c devices?
    01-04-2014 09:40 AM
    No themes work on the Beta. Themes haven't been enabled yet.
    01-04-2014 01:10 PM
    Thanks! I wasn't too sure if they'd be working on the beta, and that's cool. I was actually more curious if they'd work on arm64 devices at all, seeing as that's the hold up with most other JB apps right now.

I know they're working hard on a update for us 5S users, and I'm hoping there's nothing in the theme architecture that would prevent them from working on our devices.

Seeing all the buzz on their forum makes me miss Liquid and a few other themes even more
    01-05-2014 01:19 AM
    Thanks! I wasn't too sure if they'd be working on the beta, and that's cool. I was actually more curious if they'd work on arm64 devices at all, seeing as that's the hold up with most other JB apps right now.

I know they're working hard on a update for us 5S users, and I'm hoping there's nothing in the theme architecture that would prevent them from working on our devices.

Seeing all the buzz on their forum makes me miss Liquid and a few other themes even more
    I wouldn't see why they wouldn't work eventually. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    01-11-2014 04:47 AM
    Well you can rest assured that I will make sure this works for the 5s. I love this theme to point of obsession. I have pretty much assumed ownership of it. so if the original creator abandons this or doesn't release in what I consider a reasonable amount if time, I will release mine here.
    RobertAdams313 and SlydWyz like this.
    01-11-2014 11:05 AM
168 ... 567
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD