Not sure if these apps exist, but...

iRy757

May 14, 2012
Visit site
I've got some ideas for two apps I'd like to see, that should be easily achievable. I'm not sure if they are currently developed yet or not, but I figured I'd shoot the idea out there and see if anyone knows...

First app is an alarm if someone goes into your phone after a certain time, or if the program is activated. For exampe if I activate the program at or set it for 12:00AM before I go to bed, then someone goes in my phone while it's activated, it would make a continous sound or beep, alerting me that someone is messing with my phone.

Second app is for a lock screen. Not a pattern lock or anything like that, but a draw to unlock screen. So to set the lock you draw a picture, then when it's activated and you swipe to unlock a blank white screen comes up. You then would have to draw the picture that you set as the lock (or close enough to it) and the app would recognize it and unlock your device.

Does anyone know if there is an app out there like these? And if not... I would then like a tutorial on how to become a developer hahaha. :D Thanks in advance!

1982ollie

Aug 25, 2011
Visit site
Can't see why you would want to do the first one? For security maybe.

The second sounds kinda cool, but sounds like quite a bit of hassle just to get into your phone every time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rosenstar

Apr 14, 2011
Visit site
I've got some ideas for two apps I'd like to see, that should be easily achievable. I'm not sure if they are currently developed yet or not, but I figured I'd shoot the idea out there and see if anyone knows...

First app is an alarm if someone goes into your phone after a certain time, or if the program is activated. For exampe if I activate the program at or set it for 12:00AM before I go to bed, then someone goes in my phone while it's activated, it would make a continous sound or beep, alerting me that someone is messing with my phone.

Second app is for a lock screen. Not a pattern lock or anything like that, but a draw to unlock screen. So to set the lock you draw a picture, then when it's activated and you swipe to unlock a blank white screen comes up. You then would have to draw the picture that you set as the lock (or close enough to it) and the app would recognize it and unlock your device.

Does anyone know if there is an app out there like these? And if not... I would then like a tutorial on how to become a developer hahaha. :D Thanks in advance!

there is a tweak for idea #2... cant recall the name atm. lemme do some research.

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
gesturizer is the name of the tweak for number two, but ti think its only after the phone is unlocked
475469b5-19da-16bb.jpg

and the first has got to be somewhere already, i mean its so simple!!!

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods