can i download free apps from apple store after jailbreak?

sugeng85

Aug 26, 2012
Visit site
hello guys, i want to ask

2 weeks ago i buy new ipad and using abysinthe 2.0.4 to jailbreak my new ipad and the result is success.

And i fill my ipad with apps in cydia store. Now the problem is i buy apps from itunes store and while i install in my new ipad is blank and back to home screen. I think waste money $3

Not problem in apps paid but free apps is same. I download instagram and chrome after that i install in my new ipad the result is same.

What is solve that? jailbreak is can't install free apps from apple store?

Thanks

1982ollie

Aug 25, 2011
Visit site
Not sure what your trying to say here pal. But after a jailbreak, your iPad will behave as it used to before. So it won't effect downloads from the app store.

sugeng85

Aug 26, 2012
Visit site
Not sure what your trying to say here pal. But after a jailbreak, your iPad will behave as it used to before. So it won't effect downloads from the app store.

owh i see. But i can't install chrome and instagram in my ipad after jailbreak using abysinthe?

chrome and instagram from apple store.

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
hello guys, i want to ask

2 weeks ago i buy new ipad and using abysinthe 2.0.4 to jailbreak my new ipad and the result is success.

And i fill my ipad with apps in cydia store. Now the problem is i buy apps from itunes store and while i install in my new ipad is blank and back to home screen. I think waste money $3

Not problem in apps paid but free apps is same. I download instagram and chrome after that i install in my new ipad the result is same.

What is solve that? jailbreak is can't install free apps from apple store?

Thanks

"i jailbroike my new ipad using absinthe, and i installed some tweaks, now when i install app from the appstore, the screen flashes and it goes back to home springboard, and no app is installed"

ok so you need to uninstall some of the tweaks you have installed.
or you can turn off some of the tweaks in mobil sunstrate using sbsettings and see when the ipad behaves like normal again

sugeng85

Aug 26, 2012
Visit site
"i jailbroike my new ipad using absinthe, and i installed some tweaks, now when i install app from the appstore, the screen flashes and it goes back to home springboard, and no app is installed"

ok so you need to uninstall some of the tweaks you have installed.
or you can turn off some of the tweaks in mobil sunstrate using sbsettings and see when the ipad behaves like normal again

yes my problem is same with you. Screen flashes and back to home springboard.

But after jailbreak, i don't change sbsettings so it's default abysinthe. Can someone to help me solve it?

I don't know about the settings.

Thanks

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
yes my problem is same with you. Screen flashes and back to home springboard.

But after jailbreak, i don't change sbsettings so it's default abysinthe. Can someone to help me solve it?

I don't know about the settings.

Thanks

i translated your problem for you.

your current problem is that you have installed tweaks from cydia that are conflictign with each other causing your device to not work properly.
you need to uninstall some of the tweaks that you have installed from cydia.
you have installed something from cydia that has made your device unstable, it wasnt one thing, it was a combination of things that when together causes your device to not work properly.
so, open cydia, go to manage, go to packages, and then start uninstalling some of the packages, until your phone works properly again...

there is a method using sbsetting where you can turn off tweaks without uninstalling them which will help you trouble shoot your issue, but i think we are in a position with you where it would be easier to just uninstall tweaks until you figure out what was causing the problem...

UNLESS
you think you can post a list of all the tweaks you have installed currently....

sugeng85

Aug 26, 2012
Visit site
i translated your problem for you.

your current problem is that you have installed tweaks from cydia that are conflictign with each other causing your device to not work properly.
you need to uninstall some of the tweaks that you have installed from cydia.
you have installed something from cydia that has made your device unstable, it wasnt one thing, it was a combination of things that when together causes your device to not work properly.
so, open cydia, go to manage, go to packages, and then start uninstalling some of the packages, until your phone works properly again...

there is a method using sbsetting where you can turn off tweaks without uninstalling them which will help you trouble shoot your issue, but i think we are in a position with you where it would be easier to just uninstall tweaks until you figure out what was causing the problem...

UNLESS
you think you can post a list of all the tweaks you have installed currently....

In my cdia i only install
- activator
- airplane sbsettings
- animate
- animate apple
- applinks
- appsync
- browser changer
- bigboss icon set
- dba-tech common
- foldercloser
- ifile
- libdisplay stack
- mobile substrate
- rocky rackoon 5.1.1 untethered
- sbsettingstoggles
- substrate safe mode
- swipe selection

i must uninstall what package from cydia so i can install apps from apple store and not cause my ipad is flashes and back to home springboard

Thanks

sherlock

Sep 6, 2010
Visit site
Install SBSettings, disable all mobile substrate tweaks (from SBSettings), add them back one by one until your device becomes unstable, uninstall the problem tweak.

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
I think that applinks is going to be the culprit...
Just my guess.
But yeah since you already have sbsettings installed you can open the app up, and go to the bottom where it say Mobil substrate and then you can turn off all the tweaks, an re-enable them one at a time and see which one causes your app store to stop working properly

sugeng85

Aug 26, 2012
Visit site
I think that applinks is going to be the culprit...
Just my guess.
But yeah since you already have sbsettings installed you can open the app up, and go to the bottom where it say Mobil substrate and then you can turn off all the tweaks, an re-enable them one at a time and see which one causes your app store to stop working properly

i try to disable all settings in sbsettings but the result is nothing. I try all ways in sbsettings but is same result.

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Well next step is to delete tweaks, so THIS IS IMPORTANT!!! RE-ENABLE ALL TWEAKS FROM THAT SBSETTINGS MENU, then open Cydia and start removing tweaks...
First i recommend deleting applinks. I do not use appsync, but I know a lot of people do so that's not the cause. The other tweaks seem to not be the issue either...
I'm actually wondering if you posted ALL your tweaks or just the tweaks you thought you could post here and still get help...

sugeng85

Aug 26, 2012
Visit site
Well next step is to delete tweaks, so THIS IS IMPORTANT!!! RE-ENABLE ALL TWEAKS FROM THAT SBSETTINGS MENU, then open Cydia and start removing tweaks...
First i recommend deleting applinks. I do not use appsync, but I know a lot of people do so that's not the cause. The other tweaks seem to not be the issue either...
I'm actually wondering if you posted ALL your tweaks or just the tweaks you thought you could post here and still get help...

I try to disable all sbsettings and delete applinks but the result is same. My case is same with

http://forums.imore.com/jailbreak-u...s-appstore-after-my-jailbreak-whats-goin.html
After JailBroken can i install App Store Apps for free ? How ? - iPod, iPad, and iPhone - Neoseeker Forums

but no answer until now

sugeng85

Aug 26, 2012
Visit site

i try to disable all settings and delete applinks but the result is same. I try in goole about my case and average is not get answer. I just install cydia and only installous and sbsettings. I don't like tweak my ipad.

Can someone help me?

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
You need to restore as new and start over then...
But I know from the hundreds if thousands of people that do pirate and use installous that, that particular (illegal and not endorsed by me) tweak is not the issue... Perhaps you got that particular tweak from a different repository than that particular tweak generally comes from...
Like i said, restore as new, jailbreak, make sure AppStore works, then install tweaks from there, and try to do it one tweak at a time, and test things after install of tweak, so you will know the culprit whenever something goes bad...
Just a suggestion, but install the tweaks in their order of importance to you!!!!

sherlock

Sep 6, 2010
Visit site
If they're going to use installous and - most likely - get cracked versions then it's no surprise they run into issues... but yes installous in and of itself is not the problem.

Sharma15

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
If you are using cracked version of Cydia tweaks, then be prepared to run into problems. I use to (although I have bought all my paid tweaks) mess around with cracked tweaks, until I noticed popups, more ads, and even crashes, but I have removed all cracked tweaks and bought all of the ones I need and my phone hasn't crashed in a month. Support the Cydia Store and don't pirate from them because they allow us to make our devices soo much better. They need all the money they can get because the costs of everything they do is very high.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen