Does anyone know a cheap unlocking service ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    08-20-2012 11:02 AM
    There are tons of services out there that can unlock your phone for you. This depends on where you live and if you need anything else done to the phone. If you're looking for somebody to unlock your phone for you, generally, I've found it's hard to find somebody who is actually very helpful. You might be better off just doing it on your own. If you want help with that, it might be better to post your question in this area of the forums:
    http://forums.imore.com/jailbreak-unlock-forum/
    08-20-2012 11:17 AM
    Hi,
    You can unlock your iPhone by Remote unlocking. It is not actually cheap, but it's very safe and simple when compared to other unlocking methods!! It doesn't cause any alterations in the iPhone firmware unlike software unlocking.The unlock is permanent and you can get this unlocking service from online sites. Unlocking4u.com is where i unlocked my iPhone, they offered good unlocking service. Hope this helps!!
    08-22-2012 06:23 AM
    If you're going to go the remote unlocking route, it's best to check with the carrier that you're going to be using (especially if overseas, some will do it for you).

See this Apple article on the subject:
    iPhone: About unlocking
    08-25-2012 09:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD