Jailbreaking/iPhone Baseband,firmware experts please help

hmgoforth

Aug 19, 2012
Visit site
I'm trying to get my iPhone to connect with T Mobile. I watched videos and read info on jailbreaking and unlocking for a few hours and jumped in. It's a 3gs, baseband 06.15.00, iOS 5.1.1, jailbroken with redsn0w and (an attempted) unlock with ultrasn0w fixer and then ultrasnow. Alas, Searching...searching...no service. I'm not going to pretend like I have any in depth knowledge on anything about the radio signals and communicators between phone and provider, but possibly I need to downgrade the baseband?

Tony the Tiger

Dec 8, 2011
Visit site
How long has your iPhone been searching? My brothers iPhone 3GS picks up T-Mobile signal instantly after reboots and restarts but my iPhone 4 searches for at least a few minutes but can search for hours until it finally decides to connect to T-Mobile. I would probably recommend to continue rebooting your iPhone until it gets service.

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
this sounds like a case for peligro911, although im sure he has answered your question before in many of his posts, if im, not mistaken hes actually running on tmobile right now, so look up his replies in this forum and im sure you will find all the answers you need.

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2