Hey, guys and ladies
    I'm trying to figure something out. I have jailbroken my iPhone4(5.1.1) and installed Cydia. However, I still can't create any folders or copy any files on my iPhone via Windows Explorer.
    I was not sure whether it was jailbroken so I use absinthe software to try to jailbreak it again. This software told me that my phone is jailbroken.

SO here is my biggest question:
    "If my phone is jailbroken, shouldn't this mean that I will be able to use my phone as a USB drive? Shouldn't I able to creat folders or copy any files on my Iphone using Windows Explorer while Iphone is connected to computer?"

Thank you for any comments!
    08-10-2012 12:07 PM
    Hey, guys and ladies
    I'm trying to figure something out. I have jailbroken my iPhone4(5.1.1) and installed Cydia. However, I still can't create any folders or copy any files on my iPhone via Windows Explorer.
    I was not sure whether it was jailbroken so I use absinthe software to try to jailbreak it again. This software told me that my phone is jailbroken.

SO here is my biggest question:
    "If my phone is jailbroken, shouldn't this mean that I will be able to use my phone as a USB drive? Shouldn't I able to creat folders or copy any files on my Iphone using Windows Explorer while Iphone is connected to computer?"

Thank you for any comments!
    Windows 7 can't access the "private" file section natively, you need a program. Most everyone uses ifunbox, it's free, it's fast, and it easily makes "shortcuts" to access the folders you access most
    08-10-2012 12:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD