BattSaver - The only Cydia tweak that can double battery life

Sharma15

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
i actually disabled it because i feel like it would randomly turn off data, and not turn it back on, also it seemed to only turn off location services for weather, and even that was random, ill get the update now and see if there are any differences

Are you by chance using any other data service tweak that would automatically enable/disable data like iControl, Auto3G, BatteryDoctorPro, etc?

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Are you by chance using any other data service tweak that would automatically enable/disable data like iControl, Auto3G, BatteryDoctorPro, etc?

Nope. Only battsaver, it would just turn off all sorts of sorts of things (like it is supposed to) but it wouldn't turn them back on for some reason!!!
Like if I locked then unlocked and opened my sbsettings drop down, location, data, wifi, and edge would all be turned off... So I kept my phone awake for about two minutes checked again and they were all still toggled off

Sharma15

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
Nope. Only battsaver, it would just turn off all sorts of sorts of things (like it is supposed to) but it wouldn't turn them back on for some reason!!!
Like if I locked then unlocked and opened my sbsettings drop down, location, data, wifi, and edge would all be turned off... So I kept my phone awake for about two minutes checked again and they were all still toggled off

The recent update should be more reliable, It's been working perfectly for me. Have you restarted your phone after the install?

Bias X

Aug 2, 2011
Visit site
This latest update seems to have fixed my biggest problems, which was my data not kicking back on and not switching to wifi when I get home.

Sitting at 76% half way through work. Not very good so far.

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
This latest update seems to have fixed my biggest problems, which was my data not kicking back on and not switching to wifi when I get home.

Sitting at 76% half way through work. Not very good so far.

I was having same problem with data not turning back on... Wasn't sure if I had it configured wrong, but it only did it once sincere update, when i rebooted... Data never turned on, using sbsettings i turned it back on, and I have had an issue since, but I don't know of its turning it off when phone is sleeping...

Bias X

Aug 2, 2011
Visit site
Yeah, mine turned my data off while the phone was sleeping and wouldn't turn back on. I had to constantly turn ot back on with ISX. I updated to 1.10 ( I think that's what it's at now) and it started working. I've still got the 5 second delay as well. If all else fails just uninstall and reinstall, that's what I did. I didn't update to 1.10, just uninstalled 1.01 and went to 1.10. ( i hope I'm getting those version numbers right haha)

Phone is sitting at 57%. Post usage when I get home. Been on Facebook and twitter quite a bit today. Only worked for about 7 hours, these last 3 have been nothing but phone time.

Edit:Graph
43acf97f-d922-0314.jpg

Usage
43acf97f-d939-35d5.jpg
43acf97f-d94b-48dd.jpg

The iPhone being plugged in since last full charge was only for like 30 seconds, me not thinking :p

Last edited:

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
My usage page never has information on it because I resorting like 5-10 times a day, sometimes more!! And I'm still having problems with the radio turning back on, AND i get some
Kind of "ioptomizer demo failed" popup message or something, AND This error popped up last night...
475469b5-403d-3f15.jpg

Bias X

Aug 2, 2011
Visit site
My usage page never has information on it because I resorting like 5-10 times a day, sometimes more!! And I'm still having problems with the radio turning back on, AND i get some
Kind of "ioptomizer demo failed" popup message or something, AND This error popped up last night... Click to view quoted image

Did you buy the tweak?
Because Ioptomizer demo failed only appeared while I was "testing" the tweak from a bad source. :p

Sharma15

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
I've bought the tweak and it happened to me before the update.

Sent from my Jailbroken Facebook Machine using Tapatalk

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Did you buy the tweak?
Because Ioptomizer demo failed only appeared while I was "testing" the tweak from a bad source. :p

of course i bought it!! what makes you think i pirate???!?! yarrr matey

Last edited:

sherlock

Sep 6, 2010
Visit site
I know the settings indicators don't always reflect the actual status of the radios.

Sent from an iPhone4s with Tapatalk

MysticMoonstone

Jul 11, 2010
Visit site
This app was horrible. I installed it today and noticed MORE battery drain plus i got errors when someone tried to call me because while in Wifi data was turned off. Data would NOT restore either. Uninstalled. Crap app

Wallace

Dec 22, 2009
Visit site
This app was horrible. I installed it today and noticed MORE battery drain plus i got errors when someone tried to call me because while in Wifi data was turned off. Data would NOT restore either. Uninstalled. Crap app

Agreed. My battery dropped 4% overnight while phone was switched off. It never dropped before I installed this app, and when I removed it, battery was solid again and didn't loose anything when off. I assume it was because the monitor was running. I don't really know. But the evidence to me spoke volumes.

Did't like the lag between waking up and WiFi connecting. All-in-all didn't work for me.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AbbiePilgrim