This latest update seems to have fixed my biggest problems, which was my data not kicking back on and not switching to wifi when I get home.

Sitting at 76% half way through work. Not very good so far.
    08-10-2012 12:08 AM
    This latest update seems to have fixed my biggest problems, which was my data not kicking back on and not switching to wifi when I get home.

Sitting at 76% half way through work. Not very good so far.
    I was having same problem with data not turning back on... Wasn't sure if I had it configured wrong, but it only did it once sincere update, when i rebooted... Data never turned on, using sbsettings i turned it back on, and I have had an issue since, but I don't know of its turning it off when phone is sleeping...
    08-10-2012 02:39 AM
    Yeah, mine turned my data off while the phone was sleeping and wouldn't turn back on. I had to constantly turn ot back on with ISX. I updated to 1.10 ( I think that's what it's at now) and it started working. I've still got the 5 second delay as well. If all else fails just uninstall and reinstall, that's what I did. I didn't update to 1.10, just uninstalled 1.01 and went to 1.10. ( i hope I'm getting those version numbers right haha)

Phone is sitting at 57%. Post usage when I get home. Been on Facebook and twitter quite a bit today. Only worked for about 7 hours, these last 3 have been nothing but phone time.

Edit:Graph
    Usage

The iPhone being plugged in since last full charge was only for like 30 seconds, me not thinking
    Last edited by Bias X; 08-10-2012 at 05:51 AM.
    08-10-2012 04:52 AM
    My usage page never has information on it because I resorting like 5-10 times a day, sometimes more!! And I'm still having problems with the radio turning back on, AND i get some
    Kind of "ioptomizer demo failed" popup message or something, AND This error popped up last night...
    08-10-2012 01:09 PM
    My usage page never has information on it because I resorting like 5-10 times a day, sometimes more!! And I'm still having problems with the radio turning back on, AND i get some
    Kind of "ioptomizer demo failed" popup message or something, AND This error popped up last night... Click to view quoted image
    Did you buy the tweak?
    Because Ioptomizer demo failed only appeared while I was "testing" the tweak from a bad source.
    08-10-2012 05:38 PM
    I've bought the tweak and it happened to me before the update.

Sent from my Jailbroken Facebook Machine using Tapatalk
    08-10-2012 07:06 PM
    Did you buy the tweak?
    Because Ioptomizer demo failed only appeared while I was "testing" the tweak from a bad source.

of course i bought it!! what makes you think i pirate???!?! yarrr matey
    Last edited by 3cit; 08-12-2012 at 08:16 PM.
    08-12-2012 03:27 PM
    I know the settings indicators don't always reflect the actual status of the radios.

Sent from an iPhone4s with Tapatalk
    08-12-2012 08:36 PM
    This app was horrible. I installed it today and noticed MORE battery drain plus i got errors when someone tried to call me because while in Wifi data was turned off. Data would NOT restore either. Uninstalled. Crap app
    08-12-2012 10:11 PM
    This app was horrible. I installed it today and noticed MORE battery drain plus i got errors when someone tried to call me because while in Wifi data was turned off. Data would NOT restore either. Uninstalled. Crap app
    Agreed. My battery dropped 4% overnight while phone was switched off. It never dropped before I installed this app, and when I removed it, battery was solid again and didn't loose anything when off. I assume it was because the monitor was running. I don't really know. But the evidence to me spoke volumes.

Did't like the lag between waking up and WiFi connecting. All-in-all didn't work for me.
    08-15-2012 05:54 PM
35 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD