Thinking of going back to JB, convince me..

deadly_shuriken

Aug 14, 2009
Visit site
I had my 3GS jailbroken last year but now with ios5 and iphone 4S i dont see alot of reasons to jailbreak anymore other than sbsettings which i loved

Am i missing anything? Anything really cool and new that u can do with JB now for iphone4s?

Sent from my iPhone 5

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
No, not that I know of. I've been JB my iPhones since the 3GS and don't have too much more now than I did back then except for Fullscreen Safari which I don't think is new and a few tweaks to improve Siri. However, FSS will soon be available to stock iOS users as well with iOS 6.

Sent from my iPad LTE using Tapatalk HD.

GPAbsinthe

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
Well I guess if you don't care about theming your phone, and are quite happy with the stock iOS then, no, there's no reason to jb. Another good one was 3G unrestrictor but that, too, is gonna be a stock option with iOS 6.

For me, I still see plenty of reasons to jailbreak. I like having a 5X5 layout, I like Gridlock to break the layout restrictions, I like FolderEnhancer, and Zephyr for better multitasking... Open SSH is quite useful too, there's so much thing I like beside theming, I think that for me a stock iPhone is a jailbroken one...

And of course, SB Settings will always remain a must... until Apple does its own, if ever.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW