Don't have time to troubleshoot the resprings and crashes. Went to crop a photo and it kept crashing and respringing. I liked all the tweaks and but I liked the fact that my phone was rock solid before Jailbreak.

It wasn't a huge problem just no time to figure out what doesn't work with what.
    08-03-2012 02:40 PM
    Dude, you don't have to justify to anyone why you're returning to stock. That's your phone and, therefore, you can do whatever you please with it.

Just Me, D
    (iPhone)
    08-03-2012 03:51 PM
    Nothing wrong with retuning to stock iOS if you find that it works better for you. You can always rejailbreak again later if you want to.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk.
    08-03-2012 04:11 PM
    Just sharing my experience with jail breaking. For anyone thinking about doing I would say try it. The tweaks that you can do are great.
    08-04-2012 10:44 AM
    Dude, you don't have to justify to anyone why you're returning to stock. That's your phone and, therefore, you can do whatever you please with it.

Just Me, D
    (iPhone)
    What??!? Going back to stock not needing justification??
    I DEMAND A FULL INVESTIGATION! a trial and punishment may not be far behind...
    Going back to stock... Oh the humanity!!
    Last edited by 3cit; 08-05-2012 at 12:01 PM.
    08-04-2012 04:16 PM
    What??!? Going back to stick not needing justification??
    I DEMAND A FULL INVESTIGATION! a trial and punishment may not be far behind...
    Going back to stock... Oh the humanity!!
    (Laughing).....You're sick!
    08-04-2012 05:17 PM
    Nothing wrong with going back to stock... as long as you do so for any other reason than because you think jailbreaking creates a problem. That's heresy.
    08-04-2012 11:14 PM
    Nothing wrong with going back to stock... as long as you do so for any other reason than because you think jailbreaking creates a problem. That's heresy.
    iEd mentioned that he was having issues with his iPhone after jailbreaking it so he went back to stock. At least he tried jailbreaking and knows some of the good things that one can get from doing so.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk.
    08-05-2012 07:44 AM
    No harm intended, just a bad joke, really...
    08-08-2012 12:03 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD