Jailbroken 4s goes into Safe mode a least 2x a day. Are there any packages that I should look at deleting?
    It's not a huge problem Springbot resprings automatically so it's not a headache when it happens.

Thanks in advance

This is the Jailbreak stuff I have installed besides some themes in winterboard

07-30-2012 03:21 PM
    Hi,

You might want to send a few ppl a PM....I would pick elite members that have JB listed in their profile.
    I recently had a problem after JB on my iPod Touch 4G ......I could not figure out which app was causing the problem. Since I had just JB my touch, I decided to restore and re-install JB. Now I'm really careful about adding sources.
    07-31-2012 10:12 PM
    I would turn the things off using sbsettings (more->mobile substrate) and when you find the conflict, remove them.
    07-31-2012 11:30 PM
    I would turn the things off using sbsettings (more->mobile substrate) and when you find the conflict, remove them.
    This is the best place to start. Could also be Winterboard. Are you having the same issue un-themed?

Sent from my iPad2 using Tapatalk
    08-01-2012 12:32 AM
    This is happening to me but only when im updating a AppStore app

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    08-04-2012 09:43 AM
    Might not be an issue of just one thing, but could be a conflict between two things that otherwise work okay se[arately. And bear in mind, not everything you have installed has a Settings entry...to give a full list you might need to open Cydia and look at your Manage>Packages screen.

Have you noticed that it happens at certain times? (When you get a call, or a text? When you try to use a certain app? etc.)
    08-04-2012 10:18 AM
    Install crash reporter and "syslogd to" to get some crash reports. Then wait for your phone to crash and check the crash reporter app for any cars logs. It will tell you which app has crashed, ie. springbord, winterboard, etc. post your finings here when done.

First things first, in SBSettings disable winterboard. Use your phone as normal and. See if it crashes.

Sent from my Jailbroken Facebook Machine using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Sharma15; 08-04-2012 at 02:15 PM.
    08-04-2012 01:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD